Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the difference between Grendel and Inaros? (True Story time)

IceColdHawk

12 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Grendel can take a hit against level 1000+ enemies.

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

he also literally sucks

Feel free to post your own "true story" comparisons.

One eats too much while not knowing when to stomp and has weaponized indigestion. The other prefers solo dining, the brain dead, and pocket sand.

Spoiler

What if.

Spoiler

I told you.

Spoiler

jeff bridges opinion GIF

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Ever used his first ability? Smh.

I did when I leveled him while not fitting my personal play style I have seen people play him and do pretty darn good. That said.

Also this point is very relevant for this conversation. Here.

I don't want to pretend I am not being ice cold in this statement, but your insinuation that your statement is fact when it is not. It's your opinion, and whether it is shared or not by people doesnt change that. Now I am having some difficulty assessing if you were being serious or not, but my original commentary while in full mimicry was for levity.

That said, enjoy the video I find it hilarious. 

3 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

I don't want to pretend I am not being ice cold in this statement, but your insinuation that your statement is fact when it is not. It's your opinion, and whether it is shared or not by people doesnt change that. Now I am having some difficulty assessing if you were being serious or not, but my original commentary while in full mimicry was for levity.

Should've been an obvious joke. I even literally used the word literally, correctly. I was simply basing it off of his kit. Not saying that he's bad. Although i did think that for a while... He's the kind of meme that you shouldn't underestimate.

7 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

People actually play Inaros.

What if i told you that Grendel is a steel path god unlike Inaros? Would you believe me? 😄 

4 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Should've been an obvious joke. I even literally used the word literally, correctly. I was simply basing it off of his kit. Not saying that he's bad. Although i did think that for a while... He's the kind of meme that you shouldn't underestimate.

Going back and rereading the OP as if it was in off topic yeah I would have been laughing (am now), but not general especially when someone claims a fact in some manner. It's probably me and being tired and interpreting General for serious convo, and trolls. So yes I will admit in this case your meaning went over my head, and I will eat my own why so serious gif in this case.

Still it's a funny video, worth the listen. 😛

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

as if it was in off topic

I do like to think that Grendel, Inaros and frame comparison talks are on topic. Not everything has to be about drama and whine. Besides, i just had to do it.

2 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

So yes I will admit in this case your meaning went over my head, and I will eat my own why so serious gif in this case.

Thanks for admitting your mistake 😉 appreciated. All good.

4 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Still it's a funny video, worth the listen. 😛

Exaggerated voice lines aren't my cup of tea but each to their own.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I used to think grendel was stupid

Then literally 2 days later i decided to play him more and now he is my favourite frame of all time 

Every part of his kit is fun and effective...well except nourish armor, i pretend that doesn't exist

Oh dude i was in the same boat you can't believe. After hearing about hard mode and the hp/armor scaling changes, i gave him a more serious try in simulacrum and also lich missions and i was like dayum, not bad. Definitely meme frame in my eyes BUT, the funny type of meme, not the bad type of meme. Is fun to be silly, yet strong during the whole steel path.

23 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

Grendel can take a hit against level 1000+ enemies.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

he also literally sucks

Feel free to post your own "true story" comparisons.

Inaros is simple to use

Grendel isn't simple to use

---

I take simplicity over weird synergy.

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

How is eating and puking people out not simple, let alone "weird synergy"?

He's a memeframe. Anyone who thinks differently I really don't know what to say. I see more post about a rework then how "great" he is. He's a scuffed Hammond from Overwatch.

1 minute ago, VegaCP said:

He's a memeframe. 

So is Inaros until he gets a functional ability kit. To be fair, Grendel is through his theme alone, a "meme" type of frame i agree. But Grendel can deal with level cap enemies because scaling damage and also buff your team mates weapons AND abilities. What can Inaros do other than be a large walking hp bar just waiting to get torn apart in hard mode?

37 minutes ago, VegaCP said:

He's a memeframe. Anyone who thinks differently I really don't know what to say. I see more post about a rework then how "great" he is. He's a scuffed Hammond from Overwatch.

He's a meme warframe yes

But he's by no means useless

He can and should be taken very seriously 

His ability to scale outperforms Nidus

And his energy regeneration rivals some warframes like Harrow 

Archived