Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Steel Path feedback

Silvertap

First, why there isn't a "mega thread" about it?

Ok, i have played until Neptune... i'm not finished yet, but i can already make my opnions about it.

Its is a fun mode, it allowed me to use my warframes to their full - Except for octavia, the content isn't hard enought to use Octavia yet. Man, it brings back the memory when i had chanllenge in warframe... I mean, i'm MR29 and have 3k+ hour, its not like i don't know what to do when the challenge comes to me, so can defeat it without a headache, but i can feel that it is not a simple gameplay as it was before, and having to pay attention, and plan things is fun. Enemies aren't as hard nuts as Youtuber sounded (or maybe the changes that DE made really made an effect). Archwing is too easy, but i have no interest in that, so i won't complain about it (actully i prefer like that).

Actually there is only 2 down sides, one is what people have been talking a lot already - Rewards from Teshin store and Essence drop rate. I think store could have more rewards, but it isn't that big of problem IF! i can have a better essence drop, otherwise, i can't see myself trying to go for endless mission farming, or even doing the eidolong after i get my Teshin costume.

Second is not of a real problem of the mode, is just a opnion of warframes in general, Some warframes has the power to kill this content pretty fast and almost effortlessly. I think this is a good time for some balancing in warframes. Baruuk 4 is too strong, Khora's kit is too efficient, Inaros keeps been the world confort zone, Nyx second skill is a boss killer, Wukong Smoke is freaking good, i mean these are some exmples that a slight nerf should help... and other warframes can receive a slight boosts too, to be more useful...(just opnions, don't freak too much about it)

Well, overall, well done DE!    

Whilst I'm all for various frames getting an actual serious balance pass (especially the frames in the upper bracket who make game a cakewalk) I don't think balancing them around the Steel Path is a good idea - I like that the Steel Path highlighted that certain frames tend to be a bit ridiculous, but I'd rather they be adjusted based on their performance all around the star chart rather than what is at the current highest level (which most people will complete once and then probably completely forget unless more changes are made to enemy survivability).

Also I vehemently disagree about Nyx or Wukong getting a nerf where it isn't deserved - Nyx's 2 sending her popularity skyrocketing in the new mode only illustrates how important armor stripping is, but the rest of her kit save for Absorb is seen as fairly meh. Wukong's Cloud doesn't need a nerf either, the main issue with him is the fact that he gets to cheat death 3 times with no work nor effort on his part (unlike say Nidus who has to build up stacks to do so) and is actively rewarded for it.

8 hours ago, Sasquatchias said:

Also I vehemently disagree about Nyx or Wukong getting a nerf where it isn't deserved - Nyx's 2 sending her popularity skyrocketing in the new mode only illustrates how important armor stripping is, but the rest of her kit save for Absorb is seen as fairly meh. Wukong's Cloud doesn't need a nerf either, the main issue with him is the fact that he gets to cheat death 3 times with no work nor effort on his part (unlike say Nidus who has to build up stacks to do so) and is actively rewarded for it.

Well, we have diferemt opnions, and that is okay i guess. Nyx 2,3 and 4 togheter is really OP, i feel like she takes dificult aways of bosses, just it, maybe changing interaction with boss would sufice. As for Wukong, i very rarelly use his passive, i guess since i have wukong prime i might have used it 4 times (?), cloud walker makes u fly, invulnerable, recouver HP, and go faster, how strong is that? if he could'nt fly or was slower people could thinking in using other frames for content too.

It is just opnions, i will respect your opnion as well, there is nothing wrong wih what u said too, we just have diferent perceptions xD.

Archived