Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path How to unlock Plains of Eidolon

Aurra_Sing

Question

16 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

just walk out the door and walk back in, it changed my steel path progression and added to the total since it is mission success. it will probably be fixed so do it while you can.

Oh my god, you saved my steel path run, because I absolutely refused to ever do a PoE bounty again.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

just walk out the door and walk back in, it changed my steel path progression and added to the total since it is mission success. it will probably be fixed so do it while you can.

Thank you! It didn't work on public, but worked on solo for me

24 minutes ago, Aurra_Sing said:

Thank you! It didn't work on public, but worked on solo for me

i am glad my laziness has helped you!  i was way too lazy to do it and walked back in the door... realized a bit later that the node cleared lul

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Talinthis said:

Thanks a lot was ready to break my keyboard...

• Like 1

On 2020-08-08 at 8:39 PM, shayna_TOR said:

solo, open 6th mission from konzu.   I did walk around and pick up the few crates and back in.    it opened for Me as well 8/8/20

Worked here also. Aug 14.

Just 'visiting' still works and it's not a bug. Bounties are missions on a node and we are unlocking nodes not missions.

'Talking to the wind' suggestion; T6 bounty maybe could have Shard as a rare drop for those of us who prefer to claw our own eyes out as opposed to let some video game doing it. Carbon copy T5 rewards? Really?

Edited by Duhno

Yeah I had to accept the special "Steel Path" mission from Konzu, then step out onto the Plains.
I got shot down and died right away, got  back up, killed a random Grineer, then bailed on the bounty and went back to the main door.
Got the "MISSION FAILED" pop-up, door opened up back to Cetus.  Went through, went straight back to my Orbiter.
Node for PoE was FINALLY ($@#%^&*^%$#!!!) Unlocked.  😃   🤯  🤬  😜

What-.....really so I could just have taken the bounty and not waste 30 minuits of my life doing the bounty....also would have saved me the migraine I am still having.

Question; any have proplem on Steel Path with the drone thing just suddenly stops on and off.

Edit: Least I got 10 steel essenses out of it thanks to Mesa's Peacemakers.

Edited by (PSN)Shieldmaiden83

9 hours ago, (PSN)Shieldmaiden83 said:

What-.....really so I could just have taken the bounty and not waste 30 minuits of my life doing the bounty....

I simply walked out the door to free roam -didn't even post any bounty, and go straight back in.