Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Hope Of Refund?

TheGeoDemon

Basically, theres a few things I've spent a lot of time on maximizing and then a patch comes where it makes me hate it and want to sell it. Is there any chance of a refund for resources wasted on things that WERE worth it at the time but now are NOT?

For instance, I loved my trinity to pieces and filled her with formas and reactor. Now she relies on keeping mobs close and alive to do her thing, and it is just not fun to play that way. I never play her now, and she was my favorite of all.

Heavy calibur i spent a lot of cores upgrading, not to mention put 2 more formas on each of my suitable primaries to fit it in. Now it is not worth equipping, any chance i can get those forma back? (Nevermind all  the time and cores invested)

Galatine I also dove on and maximized right away, and despite its short range and limited speed, I was almost content with it. THEN comes a range nerf and even with max reach, it still doesnt seem to perform admirably. Can I get my catalyst back?

I assume the answer is no to these questions, but figured I'd ask because I'm a bit frustrated lately at going in circles with my efforts.

I've seen the community managers say that support can help with things like this. Whether people actually get refunded or not, I couldn't say. Never tried it myself.

Support is slow though. A week at least to get a response with things I've contacted them about.

Edited by DavidSPD

Don't give up hope on your stuff yet, they may become good again soon enough, the game is very much in a continual state of flux. That's just the nature of this kind of game, at least developing games I tend to play. To be fare, DE fixes stuff way faster than you would see in many other developing games.. 

Don't give up hope on your stuff yet, they may become good again soon enough, the game is very much in a continual state of flux. That's just the nature of this kind of game, at least developing games I tend to play. To be fare, DE fixes stuff way faster than you would see in many other developing games.. 

Where's them Ember fixes? =P