Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bishamo operator suit

Mover-NeRo

I am using female operator and i totally love the new operator suit.

But i am afraid it will get destroyed. As was mentioned on stream it will be remade as modular to combine with both gender types. And this will require some tweeks so the different parts wil lfit together. As could be seen as past operator armors this usually leads to more bulky parts that do not fit the body too well.

So please try to make it as little bad as possible 😞

Spoiler

sh8grgy.jpg

The suit is already broken into parts so I wouldn't expect too many changes to the current female suit on a female operator (or the current male suit on a male operator).  When they say tweaks will need to be made to avoid clipping I think they mean that the female legs, arms, etc. will need to be adjusted slightly to make a new male version of them and vice versa.  Basicly, I think we're probably going to see the current male suit get a new female version and the current female suit get a new male version, each requiring a few tweaks to avoid clipping where the body shapes are slightly different (hips, shoulders, chest).

9 minutes ago, Katinka said:

The suit is already broken into parts so I wouldn't expect too many changes to the current female suit on a female operator (or the current male suit on a male operator).  When they say tweaks will need to be made to avoid clipping I think they mean that the female legs, arms, etc. will need to be adjusted slightly to make a new male version of them and vice versa.  Basicly, I think we're probably going to see the current male suit get a new female version and the current female suit get a new male version, each requiring a few tweaks to avoid clipping where the body shapes are slightly different (hips, shoulders, chest).

That would be ok...problem is combination of male/female parts. This means the different parts need to be more compatible so they need to be more adaptive. And this leads to extra bits to cover such uneven connections.

Just look at waistband parts, they are just floating around operator to prevent clipping but making them look unnatural.

Yeah, waistbands are weird and almost look like they're the wrong scale.

My hope would be that any changes that need made will be made to the new rather than the current.  The current suits, I assume, will have been made compatible with the current existing range of parts from other suits and as such shouldn't need changed.  Hopefully the only changes needed come from shifting a piece from the male range into the female range and vice versa.

• 3 months later...
On 2020-07-11 at 4:41 PM, Mover-NeRo said:

I am using female operator and i totally love the new operator suit.

But i am afraid it will get destroyed. As was mentioned on stream it will be remade as modular to combine with both gender types. And this will require some tweeks so the different parts wil lfit together. As could be seen as past operator armors this usually leads to more bulky parts that do not fit the body too well.

So please try to make it as little bad as possible 😞

Hide contents

sh8grgy.jpg

Where can i get those kitty ears?

Archived