TennoCon: Looking Toward August 1.

I always look forward to TennoCon! The crowds of proud Tenno warriors gathering to celebrate our favorite game's past, present, and future, sharing wholesome stories of interactions with the [DE]vs. Though I haven't had the pleasure to join you in person, I'm always with you digitally and by heart <3.

• Like 12

Not going to lie, this honestly made me tear up. You all put so much hard work into this game, it's outright inspiring. Thank you. This is going to be a great Tennocon.

• Like 24

It’s a shame that the New War won’t be available at this year’s TennoCon, but I’m still looking forward to what you’ll be showing us this year. That said, when you said you’d have something to show us that is more closer to release, I thought it was the New War, so I’m very curious to see what you guys have up your sleeves. 🤔

• Like 7
vor 10 Minuten schrieb ZenithalPrime:

Where is TennoCon relay?

Good point if I remember correctly Steve Said this Year tennocon buyers get 2x Baro 1x on the old date and 1x on the new one

• Like 6

This year's theme really reflects what I've percieved this year: the dev team listening to the community. You gave us a new warframe with its own quest, Railjack revisited and hard mode. This really goes to show that you care about us the players. Thank you for all your hard work, especially now with the added work-from-home difficulty. I'm really excited to see what you have in store for us on August 1st 💜

• Like 11
Gerade eben schrieb -Alleluia-:

Tennocon Relay will appear today at 11AM ET, so around 58 minutes from now. 
*According to the article on the official website.

thx good to know I thought he was supposed to come yesterday similar to the normal Baro

Every year you put on a great show and demonstrate your ambition to make the best WF can be. I can't wait to see what's next from you all. 💜

• Like 4

Please know that while as of late I've been highly critical, I still love this game more than any other. The Second Dream will always exist as something to be remembered fondly.

• Like 4

This was nostalgia at its best.  But every time i read "hope it works" i had anxiety.  

God, i hate covid. Why's it gotta #*!% with my warframe!??? 🤨😣😥😫😭😩😡😠🤬

• Like 5

Proud of all of you for not giving up and try to make the best out of the global (and local) situation. I hope the next year allows you to make a good ol' TennoCon again.

• Like 1