Jump to content

TennoCon: Looking Toward August 1.


Recommended Posts

One small question: Last year for TennoCon they give up for free [Nekros Prime], the one before that they give up [Ash Prime], so does any one knows which warframe they will give this year, if any? o_O

Hope it's [Frost Prime] personally, not because i like frost, but since 1 of August is my birthday, down here, Argentina, are in winter and i was born on a heavy snow day when even light snow is rare, so it would fit the mood of the day :P

Thanks in advance for the answer and hope you get a good week while we wait :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-07-11 at 9:57 AM, (NSW)MasterJ93 said:

It’s a shame that the New War won’t be available at this year’s TennoCon, but I’m still looking forward to what you’ll be showing us this year. That said, when you said you’d have something to show us that is more closer to release, I thought it was the New War, so I’m very curious to see what you guys have up your sleeves. 🤔

Please be Umbras from the trailer for the other two frames...please be umbras from the trailer for the other two frames...and the Augments shown:

1. Exalted Arrow

2.  Perpetual Shock

3.  Ballistic Reversal

What?  I can dream...I’M A TENNO!

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Please be Umbras from the trailer for the other two frames...please be umbras from the trailer for the other two frames...and the Augments shown:

1. Exalted Arrow

2.  Perpetual Shock

3.  Ballistic Reversal

What?  I can dream...I’M A TENNO!

I'm not complaining, don't worry. While I don't mind seeing more Umbral Warframes myself, it's not high up my list personally (but still, I'm perfectly open to the idea).

Also... which trailer are you referring to?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, (NSW)MasterJ93 said:

I'm not complaining, don't worry. While I don't mind seeing more Umbral Warframes myself, it's not high up my list personally (but still, I'm perfectly open to the idea).

Also... which trailer are you referring to?

Probably the other two starter frames. Iirc DE mentioned in a devstream that there may be more Umbral frames in the future.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Will you be discussing Mastery Rank 30 at all, and any plans on what reaching that or even going *past* that will involve as it's right around the corner?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, (NSW)MasterJ93 said:

I'm not complaining, don't worry. While I don't mind seeing more Umbral Warframes myself, it's not high up my list personally (but still, I'm perfectly open to the idea).

Also... which trailer are you referring to?

Mag got all the “Matrix Augment” hype, but both Volt and Excalibur do things they simply cannot do in the game...

Volt in the background is perpetually shocking Grineer like a Sith Lord and Excalibur [looks like he] takes Exalted Blade energy and channels it into his Paris (?) and brings down an Orokin-Era Cruise ship in a single shot.

Watch it again.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, every time I go into an open world and use my K-Drive it keeps booting me off literally one second later. Before I had no problem getting on the K-Drive, now it's a nightmare. Sometimes I have to try literally 30 times before I can finally actually get on my K-Drive. However, every time I hit a collision weird or get off I have to try an N-th amount of times before I can get on again. Is there a fix to this or is this permanent?

Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 16 horas, RwbyFan2017 dijo:

Hi, every time I go into an open world and use my K-Drive it keeps booting me off literally one second later. Before I had no problem getting on the K-Drive, now it's a nightmare. Sometimes I have to try literally 30 times before I can finally actually get on my K-Drive. However, every time I hit a collision weird or get off I have to try an N-th amount of times before I can get on again. Is there a fix to this or is this permanent?

Wrong thread, i think o_O

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Do not burn yourself on this update. What's done is done, most of the players who are aware of what happened won't hold a grudge if you rectify things on the way. Crunching won't solve anything! I'm genuinely excited for a gameplay oriented update!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved the game from the moment I first picked it up, because a close friend of mine would never shut up about how amazing the game was.

And so I did, He brought me along and taught me everything I now know about the game.

Remember the days when lvl 30 enemies were too much for us to handle as a duo space ninja team in missions (good times)

But since the last year and its updates that have followed, I've had to try to enjoy the game. Whereas I could always find something to love and learn more about in the past.

Reinstalling the game a few weeks back, I couldn't bear to keep going anymore. Update quality got progressively worse and worse.

Now all I can bear to do is sit back and see what happens, see if I can drive myself to love the game again.

I love what Warframe has grown to be, but since the last year I can't help but feel that DE has been pushing updates way too hard; rushing out every new idea they come up with.

Please please please, DE if you read this, take your time. Fix the old content before you push out the old. I love the new ideas as much as you do. But look at what Railjack was for a majority of time before you rolled out the Re-work update for Railjack. It was unplayable.

Getting to go to an event to debut a brand new, never before seen update can bring about many things, but what Railjack was shown at Tennocon and the promises made then, compared to what was released were worlds apart. 

Bring new things into Warframe, all of us enjoy new content to sink our claws into, but it has to be READY. If its not done, don't ship it, we'd rather enjoy the full vision of what you all have in the Studio rather than be disappointed at a train wreck of an update that comes out, resulting in it being unplayable. 

 

Spend more time to repair the old content before you move onto newer content. Release new content when it's DONE. Not when it's 60% or 80% near completion.

I hope what's debuted on the 1st will be a promise that'll be kept by team at DE.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Arcane_Vai said:

I loved the game from the moment I first picked it up, because a close friend of mine would never shut up about how amazing the game was.

And so I did, He brought me along and taught me everything I now know about the game.

Remember the days when lvl 30 enemies were too much for us to handle as a duo space ninja team in missions (good times)

But since the last year and its updates that have followed, I've had to try to enjoy the game. Whereas I could always find something to love and learn more about in the past.

Reinstalling the game a few weeks back, I couldn't bear to keep going anymore. Update quality got progressively worse and worse.

Now all I can bear to do is sit back and see what happens, see if I can drive myself to love the game again.

I love what Warframe has grown to be, but since the last year I can't help but feel that DE has been pushing updates way too hard; rushing out every new idea they come up with.

Please please please, DE if you read this, take your time. Fix the old content before you push out the old. I love the new ideas as much as you do. But look at what Railjack was for a majority of time before you rolled out the Re-work update for Railjack. It was unplayable.

Getting to go to an event to debut a brand new, never before seen update can bring about many things, but what Railjack was shown at Tennocon and the promises made then, compared to what was released were worlds apart. 

Bring new things into Warframe, all of us enjoy new content to sink our claws into, but it has to be READY. If its not done, don't ship it, we'd rather enjoy the full vision of what you all have in the Studio rather than be disappointed at a train wreck of an update that comes out, resulting in it being unplayable. 

 

Spend more time to repair the old content before you move onto newer content. Release new content when it's DONE. Not when it's 60% or 80% near completion.

I hope what's debuted on the 1st will be a promise that'll be kept by team at DE.

AMEN!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-07-16 at 6:52 PM, Schwarzsturm said:

One small question: Last year for TennoCon they give up for free [Nekros Prime], the one before that they give up [Ash Prime], so does any one knows which warframe they will give this year, if any? o_O

Hope it's [Frost Prime] personally, not because i like frost, but since 1 of August is my birthday, down here, Argentina, are in winter and i was born on a heavy snow day when even light snow is rare, so it would fit the mood of the day 😛

Thanks in advance for the answer and hope you get a good week while we wait 🙂

It's Hydroid Prime, they revealed this on their Heart of Deimos trailer.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Filanwizard said:

Has DE stated if they will ship out the Tennocon physical Merch yet?  Aug 1 is nearing and the order is unfulfilled.

I got my tennocon merch about two weeks ago. Yet I still have no clue when my empyrean collection will be out 😕 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ms. Reb,

I have to take the time to let you know that you and the entire team crushed it for Tennocon 2020! As a software engineer myself, I am in awe of what the Devs and you and Megan and everyone have been able to deliver. You were lovely, charming and elegant, as always. Megan, equally so. The experience of being pulled into the game from within the relay was amazing! We were with you at Tennocon 2019 and wanted to be with you this year. You touched our hearts with your joy that the demo of Heart of Deimos went without a hitch. You guys are all top notch. Loving the new open world concept and looking forward to Scarlet Spear 2, Plaguestar, Duviri Paradox and ultimately, the triumphant return of our beloved Space Mom 🙂🙂🥰 Incredible work under terrible restrictions. Do not get discouraged. We love you guys.

Saint

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...