Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer prime consumes 2 vs charges

Caboose.Exia

Question

12 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

You might have a speed mod on it that if you hold the button that millisecond longer will fire two, I do it all the time but have to hit the button really quick to fire one, my stance is Bullet Dance.

Hmmm, tapping my alt fire button doesnt seem to work, still uses 2 charges .-.

Well.... if your Redeemer is bugged then maybe you shouldn't use it.... not only because of the bug but because i think Redeemer starts losing Damage from only 10 Meters away... considering how high up Garry and Harry's Synovias are i wouldnt use Redeemer or My Catchmoon to try and hit those.

37 minutes ago, Caboose.Exia said:

Hmmm, tapping my alt fire button doesnt seem to work, still uses 2 charges .-.

Could be the Warframe as well try a different one see if it slows down, I notice with rhino it's a single shot but with others it's two, might just be a coincidence.

Edit: I use a Rubico for the limbs with the new mod that cuts back the zoom to 50% and keep the zoom bonus.

Just now, Lutesque said:

Well.... if your Redeemer is bugged then maybe you shouldn't use it.... not only because of the bug but because i think Redeemer starts losing Damage from only 10 Meters away... considering how high up Garry and Harry's Synovias are i wouldnt use Redeemer or My Catchmoon to try and hit those.

Oh garry still gets his upper limbs 1-shot, harry i have to do a slide into heavy to shoot mid air, but its really good + i have a decent riven for it so preferably i would wanna keep using it 😄

2 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Could be the Warframe as well try a different one see if it slows down, I notice with rhino it's a single shot but with others it's two, might just be a coincidence.

I've also tested with other random frames i have, doesnt seem to solve the issue

Just now, Caboose.Exia said:

Oh garry still gets his upper limbs 1-shot, harry i have to do a slide into heavy to shoot mid air, but its really good + i have a decent riven for it so preferably i would wanna keep using it 😄

Well as long as it work then ignore what i said.... lets get to the bottom of whats eating your VS Charges.... are you using Attack Speed Mods? Try putting on Spoiled Strike and see what happens 

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Well as long as it work then ignore what i said.... lets get to the bottom of whats eating your VS Charges.... are you using Attack Speed Mods? Try putting on Spoiled Strike and see what happens 

Removed all mods and only had spoiled strike on, still 2 charges

6 minutes ago, Caboose.Exia said:

Removed all mods and only had spoiled strike on, still 2 charges

Then i dont know anymore....

You should leave a message on both the Bug Report and Feedback section...

Also a new Gunblade was added in the Deadlock Protocol.... is that one Eidolon Compatible?

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Then i dont know anymore....

You should leave a message on both the Bug Report and Feedback section...

Also a new Gunblade was added in the Deadlock Protocol.... is that one Eidolon Compatible?

The stropha uses 1 charge, however it has worse falloff compared to the redeemer prime, so it is harder to use. thx for the advice thou

Archived