Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You've done goofed DE

Illern

Seriously, I and many others bought this ticket just for Neo O1/Axi V8. Literally false advertising on the digital pack. he did NOT bring "everything he ever brought"; the (to me) most valuable items - Neo O1 and Axi V8 - are not there, at all.

Just now, --TL--Sui said:

Seriously, I and many others bought this ticket just for Neo O1/Axi V8. Literally false advertising on the digital pack. he did NOT bring "everything he ever brought"; the (to me) most valuable items - Neo O1 and Axi V8 - are not there, at all.

+1

I think this is a grey area. On one side, they should be there as it's "all items ever brought". On the other hand it seems DE wants this kind of frame unvaults swept under the rug, as if it never happened.

Either way Volt is unvaulted just like any other frame, as far as I know, so no real issue to me. Bad move either way, in the general scheme of things, because it has the potential to mislead people.

Just now, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I think this is a grey area. On one side, they should be there as it's "all items ever brought". On the other hand it seems DE wants this kind of frame unvaults swept under the rug, as if it never happened.

Either way Volt is unvaulted just like any other frame, as far as I know, so no real issue to me.

The issue is the false advertising; I run relics actively with friends and all of us who bought the ticket bought it only for the relics. If they said he wouldn't bring the relics, fine, but they straight up lied to us. Besides, false advertising is forbidden.

2 minutes ago, BansheePrime said:

Anyone care to remind me when and why Baro ever had volt relics?

When - a long time ago, not sure exactly. But it did happen, and that's from when DE was having issues with making unvaultings a more regular thing and tried to come up with alternative ways of unvaulting stuff - such as Akvasto Prime and Volt Prime.

4 minutes ago, --TL--Sui said:

+1

1 minute ago, --TL--Sui said:

The issue is the false advertising; I run relics actively with friends and all of us who bought the ticket bought it only for the relics. If they said he wouldn't bring the relics, fine, but they straight up lied to us. Besides, false advertising is forbidden.

Which is why I do hope they at the very least rectify this situation by the time Baro returns on August 1st.

Archived