Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You've done goofed DE

Illern

3 minutes ago, (XB1)TehChubbyDugan said:

The issue with "cooling it" is that they often don't listen unless there's a massive dumpster fire in the forums/subreddit over something.  Warpath is the only path that works when the devs don't listen.

Beat me to it lol

2 minutes ago, (XB1)TehChubbyDugan said:

The issue with "cooling it" is that they often don't listen unless there's a massive dumpster fire in the forums/subreddit over something.  Warpath is the only path that works when the devs don't listen.

Bugs happen all the time. You don't need to scream at them to get them to fix them. 

I'm sorry if you feel that is the only way to get them to listen. I would find it hard to play a game where I had that antagonistic a relationship with the developers. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Easy...don’t get banned for being upset.  I bet DE extends the visit.

We get Baro twice this year. Hes coming again during Tennocon Live in August.

And hes up for 6 days. People are melting down due to an obvious oversight.

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Bugs happen all the time. You don't need to scream at them to get them to fix them. 

I'm sorry if you feel that is the only way to get them to listen. I would find it hard to play a game where I had that antagonistic a relationship with the developers. 

It would really surprise me if it were a bug, since the Axi A2 relics's there.

1 minute ago, Magus_Tahir said:

We get Baro twice this year. Hes coming again during Tennocon Live in August.

And hes up for 6 days. People are melting down due to an obvious oversight.

*People want to know whether this is intentional or not, and want it fixed. Sadly complaining as a group is often the only way to bring attention to even large issues. Trust me, I wish it wasn't that way either and I wouldn't have to complain, but here we are.

Yep i feel the same. Paid 20 uk pounds for the ticket as i wanted those relics too. They should have said if there was going to missing relics because of an issue. If i had known i wouldn't have bought the ticket. Feel totally scammed as they kept saying EVERYTHING baro's EVER had. Please sort this out DE

6 минут назад, Tesseract7777 сказал:

ye but only in warframe you can see how devs ignore bugs for months and even years 😃 so, no, no shouts = no fixes. 

Only reason I bought the ticket, which is obviously the reason most people buy the ticket, was for the "everything he ever brought" Baro visit. So, before this turns into a massive PR disaster maybe do something about it, thanks.

5 minutes ago, --TL--Sui said:

*People want to know whether this is intentional or not, and want it fixed. Sadly complaining as a group is often the only way to bring attention to even large issues. Trust me, I wish it wasn't that way either and I wouldn't have to complain, but here we are.

Twitter is also lit up, and Reb, Megan, and Taylor are in game. It will get sorted out, they need to figure out what's wrong first. 

1 minute ago, Aadi880 said:

Well I guess DE has fixed the issue then. Problem resolved for now I guess.

Aadi880 honestly relics have been party of Baro's Tennocon Relay since time immemorial they were there in 2017, 2018, 2019, and after a slight bump 2020. Tho they have been updated and changed when they say everything they mean everything. 

Honestly if I talk anymore about my blood pressure alone would be enough to move an aircraft carrier to the moon and back twenty times over.

Archived