Yeah seriously, WTF?? False Advertising much? I spent literally thousands of platinum just buying prime junk for ducats, as it was promised he'd bring "everything he ever had", which of course includes the Baro-exclusive relics Neo O1 and Axi V8.

Edited by --TL--Sui
  • Like 2

Dear DE-Team,

SERIOUSLY????
U wrote he will bring every item he got all the time at warframe... so...WHERE re the Volt Relics?

I know, Baroo is a scammer, but now this way from u? didnt exceptet it from U'r Team...

Did too many hours to farm Prime junk just for the Volt relics, so PLS!!!!!!!11!1! patch it in!

Best regards,

a angry Tenno.

• Like 2
Just now, -ToS-Pedro_Prypjat said:

Dear DE-Team,

SERIOUSLY????
U wrote he will bring every item he got all the time at warframe... so...WHERE re the Volt Relics?

I know, Baroo is a scammer, but now this way from u? didnt exceptet it from U'r Team...

Did too many hours to farm Prime junk just for the Volt relics, so PLS!!!!!!!11!1! patch it in!

Best regards,

a angry Tenno.

+1, and also many didn't only spend a lot of time, but also Platinum buying Prime Junk aka. ducats.We spend a premium currency to be able to get items that were promised to us, yet we don't get the items we farmed for for weeks/months. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

why didn't you just buy volt prime then?

I have Volt Prime, and have sold many sets to other players, which is the reason I wanted the relics - more sets to sell, aka i make my platinum back and even more and also provide newer players or players who don't have the pack with volt sets.

• Like 1