Do unlisted weapons still count towards MR?

Question

Seriously DE, why are so many weapons not present in the equipment codex? like the viper wraith, or until recently, the synoid weapons; do you still earn affinity for these unlisted weapons? Oddly enough, twin viper wraith is listed, while viper wraith is unlisted. I've maxed both, but Baro doesn't show a mastery symbol next to viper wraith.

6 answers to this question

it has to do with the activity of your account.
as i have been around for years now an when ever some new stuff came out my codex would show that item while those i know who have been on an off for many updates would have missing enteries of the new items that my codex shows but theres doesnt.

On 2020-07-11 at 3:15 PM, BlackRangerXIII said:

@Rogue_SquadronDon't worry
They're only unlisted till you get it to rank 1 and above

Incorrect. as I stated, I have maxed viper wraith, but viper wraith doesnt appear in my codex. Additionally, this is not the case for the player profile completion list; as they appear as rank 0 grayed icons.

1 hour ago, Rogue_Squadron said:

Incorrect. as I stated, I have maxed viper wraith, but viper wraith doesnt appear in my codex. Additionally, this is not the case for the player profile completion list; as they appear as rank 0 grayed icons.

That sounds like a bug, try getting a screen of the wep from the arsenal and from we're it shows as R0 and submit a ticket. 

Had something similar before and they were able to fix it. 

Cheers