Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bloodshed Sigil colors accumulate until Overblown on ragdoll animations.

STUVash

As I was trying to find a Tusk Thumper for Nightwave I played around on my k-drive in the plains. I often use the Bloodshed sigil with light colors as a way to reajust the colors on the warframe, when seeing from afar they tend to mix with the warframe colors, really nice as global 2nd color. Love it.

However somehow, once the Bloodshed sigil can be seen on the warframe (after you got injured), it seems the colors from the Bloodshed Sigil keep accumulating after every K-Drive crash. I was goofing around and had fun speeding up and crashing, at some point I began to see the colors getting so strong it illuminated the whole screen.

I captured this rather funny glitch on screen and gif, with the right amount of crash it can look rather cool. Here are Protea, Atlas prime, and Loki Prime all using the bloodshed sigil with a light color when it gets overblown.

It also happens in Orb Vallis.
I tried the experiment with darker colors, but it doesn't change as fast so I can't tell if it would be an issue if one would crash over and over again for +1 hour.
With light colors it takes only few crashes to see a difference, if you do more it starts to get out of hand, as you can see in the examples.
Using the Archwing reset the colors intensity.

Cheers.

Révélation

Warframe0013.jpg
Warframe0012.jpg
BloodShedSigilAtlas.gif
BloodShedSigilLokii.gif

• 9 months later...

Archived