Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What have you enjoyed about The Steel Path update?

Zahnny

3 hours ago, (NSW)JJA209 said:

I hate challenge forced games mode. Don’t get me wrong I like some challenge but warframe was never supposed to be a challenging game. Trying to force challenge in to a game thats not about difficulty to begin with is very off to me.

Well you can relax cos it's not challenging.

On 2020-07-12 at 12:25 PM, Sevek7 said:

I love the higher spawn rates in solo play! Really feels like a horde coming at me in survival & defense. It honestly makes crowd control frames a little bit relevant again! 

I also really enjoyed Vay Hek at 125, I felt challenged for the first time in years of playing Warframe. I've only done Earth, Venus & Mercury so far, looking forward to the other bosses and hoping they're as tough as Vay Hek! (Vor and Jackal were too easy still...)

You felt challenged by Vay Hek? I one shot him.

On 2020-07-12 at 3:51 PM, nslay said:

It's sometimes a puzzle to figure out efficient ways to solo a node. I quite solo Olympus (Disruption) earlier after usual strategies with Demolysts weren't working fast enough. Need to experiment in Simulacrum!

CO Primer and a strong melee, have fun.

6 hours ago, (NSW)JJA209 said:

I hate challenge forced games mode. Don’t get me wrong I like some challenge but warframe was never supposed to be a challenging game. Trying to force challenge in to a game thats not about difficulty to begin with is very off to me.

Where are you getting these claims from? 

9 hours ago, Sevek7 said:

Really? How did you bypass the health gate mechanic?

Hi mate, so 1 shot per silly flying floaty phase, I used a Banshee with max power strength, Sonar Resonance build, Rubico P for the actual weapon and Unairu focus school to remove all his armour, sarpa also works well. He's only tanky with his armour still on. Pretty much just did it that way for the meme lol. You can also choose to ignore his floating phases if you know where you're going, just ignore him yelling in his silly little ship and get to the pipe for the final phase and it will trigger it. But most of the time I find it quicker to 1 shot him each phase.

9 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Hi mate, so 1 shot per silly flying floaty phase, I used a Banshee with max power strength, Sonar Resonance build, Rubico P for the actual weapon and Unairu focus school to remove all his armour, sarpa also works well. He's only tanky with his armour still on. Pretty much just did it that way for the meme lol. You can also choose to ignore his floating phases if you know where you're going, just ignore him yelling in his silly little ship and get to the pipe for the final phase and it will trigger it. But most of the time I find it quicker to 1 shot him each phase.

Ah yeah makes sense, I thought you had found a way to skip the floating phase altogether!

Ah yeah makes sense, I thought you had found a way to skip the floating phase altogether!

You kinda can as I said, you can just ignore his ass and run to the broken pipe to start the main fight but it's a bit of a pain to guess where to go with no waypoint. It's honestly quicker to just 1 shot him each time. It's probably actually even faster to use a sarpa and shoot him while he floats then 1 shot him with stacked sonars for each phase, pretty much how we used to 1 shot him in the LoR Raids.

14 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You kinda can as I said, you can just ignore his ass and run to the broken pipe to start the main fight but it's a bit of a pain to guess where to go with no waypoint. It's honestly quicker to just 1 shot him each time. It's probably actually even faster to use a sarpa and shoot him while he floats then 1 shot him with stacked sonars for each phase, pretty much how we used to 1 shot him in the LoR Raids.

But... even if you just run to the end, there's still a floating phase. Am I confused here?

But... even if you just run to the end, there's still a floating phase. Am I confused here?

There's the floating phase in the final battle yes but you can at least bypass the 3 or so phases of him yelling at his minions while you wait for his mask to open so you can damage him and move on to the next waypoint.

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

There's the floating phase in the final battle yes but you can at least bypass the 3 or so phases of him yelling at his minions while you wait for his mask to open so you can damage him and move on to the next waypoint.

Right yeah you can skip some dialogue. Got it 🙂 

Archived