Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Glitch - Distance Resetting On Bounce

shut

UPDATE: It's December. It's been a month and a half. The Glaive has not been fixed yet.

Miter: (fixed)

Oddly, the two problems are entirely different, and the Kestrel is unaffected.

Miter:
-The projectiles no longer bounce, but instead break immediately on the first solid surface (walls, floor, etc) that they contact.
-Normal projectiles do not bounce off teammates and enemies, but instead pass directly through them, just as a charged shot normally would.
 Miter was fixed in mid-October.

* * Glaive: * *
-Flight distance resets itself upon contact with any surface-- be it a floor, a wall, a teammate, or an enemy. By this, I mean that if it contacts a surface before its maximum flight distance is reached (approx. 30 metres range), the distance will refresh itself and it will be able to fly the full 30 metres again. All bounces act this way. Assuming that all collisions are less than 30 metres apart, the Glaive can fly endlessly until its bounces are exhausted-- which, unmodded, can lead to having to wait for up to around seven full seconds between throws.
-The Kestrel does not suffer from this problem, and behaves as it always did.

-UPDATE (U11): Unsure if Glaive Prime suffers from this. Confirmation would be greatly appreciated.

I'd really like to see these fixed. Hopefully you guys can look into the issue quickly so I can get back to using my favourite weapons.
Thanks!

Edited by SortaRandom

Oddly, the two problems are entirely different, and the Kestrel is unaffected.

Glaive:

-Flight distance resets itself upon contact with any surface-- be it a floor, a wall, a teammate, or an enemy. By this, I mean that if it contacts a surface before its maximum flight distance is reached (approx. 30 metres range), the distance will refresh itself and it will be able to fly the full 30 metres again. All bounces act this way. Assuming that all collisions are less than 30 metres apart, the Glaive can fly endlessly until its bounces are exhausted-- which, unmodded, can lead to having to wait for up to around seven full seconds between throws.

-The Kestrel does not suffer from this problem, and behaves as it always did.

Thanks!

Hmmmm time to test out Glaive+Rebound+Whirlwind+Powerthrow no?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...