Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it just me, or does Teshin always get the shaft?

Gamer_Auto

First people complained about Conclave not being worth it. Now people are complaining that Steel Path isn't worth it. It may just be me, but I feel like, in general, Teshin's high point was his involvement during Natah and War Within, and that's it. Poor guy is always drawing the short straw.

10 minutes ago, Gamer_Auto said:

First people complained about Conclave not being worth it. Now people are complaining that Steel Path isn't worth it. It may just be me, but I feel like, in general, Teshin's high point was his involvement during Natah and War Within, and that's it. Poor guy is always drawing the short straw.

No, it just the dev abuse him in some point that he need to be the one get beaten down a lot.  He was the one doing it for Lunaro which almost like "Hand Ball" game

Spoiler

1876a82f6449730e45c55b5904ed750bb3aedf10

(Note handball game is actually located in Europe and they have other games similar like that).  I guess dev just randomly giving him a beating or the word is really "Scapegoat".

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

Teshin's problem is that he got tied down to Conclave, a mode that has been dead for years upon years. DE need to cut the cord and abandon conclave, and have Teshin get more involved with the Tenno. Steel path is a good start, but Teshin has a lot of potential as a character, and he needs more. the guy needs some more character development, maybe have him go to the Void and lead us on a quest that tells us more about the Dax. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Teshin's problem is that he got tied down to Conclave, a mode that has been dead for years upon years. DE need to cut the cord and abandon conclave, and have Teshin get more involved with the Tenno. Steel path is a good start, but Teshin has a lot of potential as a character, and he needs more. the guy needs some more character development, maybe have him go to the Void and lead us on a quest that tells us more about the Dax. 

Dax need to be more formidable.  As allies.  As opponents.  And in lore.

The Umbra quest and new cinematic Trailer didn’t do them any favors.  Overmatched in all aspects.

Archived