Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime Access Predictions

-Vahagn-

While Nidus Prime will probably not be coming any time soon. There is still a small chance Nezha can be skipped again. Thus this got me a little excited for Nidus Prime. So lets predict his Prime Access anyway.

I am going to take a guess and say Nidus Prime will come with the following:

- Daikyu Prime

- Cassowar Prime or Boltace Prime

- Infested themed armor set

- Nidus Prime themed Helminth Charger skin

What do you think?

I just find it funny that according to this community Daikyu Prime is supposed to be released every Prime Access. Every single one.

I think DE just postpones it for another 3 months everytime mentions it, at this point. 

On the other hand, never had I seen such a fierce demand for a prime weapon. And a bow, at that. Which is my favorite weapon category in the game.

i want GIF

I would like a charger skin, even though the Phryke collection one is already pretty "prime-looking" imo. And we already have an infested operator suit. So my bet is on a primed Nidus and primed gear, as usual. DE could even use the Orb Vallis gold modelling seeds as a lore justification as for how the gold fused with the infestation.

2 hours ago, BahamutKaiser said:

If they release Daikyu Prime, will it still be inside draw? I don't know why any action game has that, for any bows. 

Cause inside draw is one of the most common archery techniques, and iassume you mean that the arrow is on the rightside of the bow, usualy where your thumb is, which is the normal way to actualy do it. modern day people take the left side cause they lack arrow control. with proper draw technique you dont have to be afraid of the arrow falling off. 

5 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Hema prime

laughter lol GIF

HEMA FARM 2.0 NOW WITH EVEN BIGGER MUTAGEN SAMPLE REQUIREMENTS, NOT 1, NOT 2, NOT 3, NOT....., BUT AN INFINITY TIMES MORE MUTAGEN SAMPLE REQUIREMENTS. A PERFECT WEAPON TO CONTAIN INFINITY TENNO TEARS.

hace 38 minutos, DrivaMain dijo:

HEMA FARM 2.0 NOW WITH EVEN BIGGER MUTAGEN SAMPLE REQUIREMENTS, NOT 1, NOT 2, NOT 3, NOT....., BUT AN INFINITY TIMES MORE MUTAGEN SAMPLE REQUIREMENTS. A PERFECT WEAPON TO CONTAIN INFINITY TENNO TEARS.

No, a new resource, primed mutagen samples, so you cant use the regular ones that you saved up

12 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

While Nidus Prime will probably not be coming any time soon. There is still a small chance Nezha can be skipped again. Thus this got me a little excited for Nidus Prime. So lets predict his Prime Access anyway.

I am going to take a guess and say Nidus Prime will come with the following:

- Daikyu Prime

- Cassowar Prime or Boltace Prime

- Infested themed armor set

- Nidus Prime themed Helminth Charger skin

What do you think?

Well your probably waiting another year. I think after Inaros the release order for frames are:

Nezah, then Octavia/Gara Prime and Then Nidus/Harrow. 

If DE pulls the switcheroo again....you got 4 more Primes to wait on.

51 minutes ago, ILOHARTA said:

unless they come up with a very good backstory, I really don't see how to justify the existence of a prime version of Nidus... (one of my favorite frames btw)

What they could do and I think it would be very coolis instead of Nidus Prime you name him "Mutalist Nidus"

Add more Infection to the frame design and release 2 new Mutalist weapons instead of Primed weapons. I think it would fit his backstory much better.

Nidus will probably have a special variant with hopefully new infested stuff coming. Also the new prime weapons are neat. Panthera prime may end up beeing a solid weapon and karyst prime will probably be on very high end side because of the Stinging Thorn and what Zaws already do with it.

1 hour ago, ILOHARTA said:

unless they come up with a very good backstory, I really don't see how to justify the existence of a prime version of Nidus... (one of my favorite frames btw)

Every Warframe can be primed and it makes sense. For Nidus he will probably just get some armor since he's naked pretty much. His deluxe already looks like a prime

13 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I just find it funny that according to this community Daikyu Prime is supposed to be released every Prime Access. Every single one.

Not surprised, a giant bow pretty much fits with every Warframe. Also everyone loves giant bows.

11 hours ago, R.O.G.U.E. said:

Hirudo Prime. Gimme dat free lifesteal.

I do not consider that, would fit Nidus very well.

12 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Hema prime

laughter lol GIF

Yes, the only logical answer.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

For Nidus he will probably just get some armor since he's naked pretty much.

True, kind of like this:

B68B27A69C4FEE89033070550F984DC598A19998

8 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

As much as I love that Tennogen skin, I hope the real Nidus prime doesn't abandon the infested look for a more generic Orokin filigree theme. I want him to look even more infested, not less.

Fair, if they can pull off an infested prime look I would love to see it.

22 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I think DE just postpones it for another 3 months everytime mentions it, at this point. 

On the other hand, never had I seen such a fierce demand for a prime weapon. And a bow, at that. Which is my favorite weapon category in the game.

As much as I like bows too, this love for the Daikyu utterly baffles me. I HATED the Daikyu from day one, and when it was buffed I shifted it into the "tolerable" position

Archived