Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Wormhole Idea

TheImmortalHotDog

First of all, sorry if this is already implemented.

My idea to improve the Wormhole ability Nova uses is kinda simple. As we all know, Nova's Wormhole can be use creatively. Why not have gunfire go through? Say I'm being hunted down by a Grineer Bombard and I pop down a Wormhole. The rocket can go flying back into the Bombard. I know, there are simply other ways to dispatch of the foe but I wanna support the creative side. Criticisms, thoughts and ways to improve are waiting to be greeted. :]

Explain alittle more how this would work

cause when you think about it, your hole goes as far as a wall or 48-ingame meters

if you want what you are saying to happen, you would have to place it BEFORE you get to an enemy, hoping it doesnt line up past them and shoot them

or at least I am having a hard time visualizing this because the wormhole is one way. It could be 2 ways but if you shoot a rocket then it will go in through one side and just come out the other faster.

do you mean the wormhole ITSELF or the stream of flow in which the enemies attacks go into

Explain alittle more how this would work

cause when you think about it, your hole goes as far as a wall or 48-ingame meters

if you want what you are saying to happen, you would have to place it BEFORE you get to an enemy, hoping it doesnt line up past them and shoot them

or at least I am having a hard time visualizing this because the wormhole is one way. It could be 2 ways but if you shoot a rocket then it will go in through one side and just come out the other faster.

do you mean the wormhole ITSELF or the stream of flow in which the enemies attacks go into

The stream of the flow, sorry for the confusion. I didn't want to waste time on this post, had to run some errands.