Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Creator Program Applications Now Open!

[DE]Taylor

On 2020-07-18 at 2:35 PM, Aadi880 said:

Nope. They have specifically said that people who were part of the initial partner program will not be "grandfathered" in.

If they want in, they are going to apply and face the same procedures as everyone else.

Yeah some streamers were grandfathered in due to size. Aka DK is one. Not that this is bad mind you

15 hours ago, OperatorLeo said:

have all the DE e-mails been sent out?

I'm still waiting to hear back on my creator program application myself. I think I applied the day after the program went live, although with Tennocon just done and the new update coming soon I imagine things have been busy. 

• 3 weeks later...

I sent a question to the e-mail address listed over a week (week and a half-ish) ago, but I haven't received a response. Nor did I ever receive any sort of correspondence after my initial application letting me know I had been rejected, while other friends of mine got e-mails telling them why they didn't make it into the program. 

This is all very confusing and the lack of communication is worrisome. :T

• 1 month later...

@[DE]Taylor dear administration, I'm worried.
I am waiting for a letter from an e-mail, I wrote 2 applications, but there is no answer. refusal or not? Waiting for a letter like a letter from Hogwarts! no connection ... this is the problem of many other people who are waiting for an answer because they do not know if you rejected them or not
Sorry to bother you.

51ukNsX.jpg

Archived