Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small things in the game you would like fixed/removed

VanFanel1980mx

It is not like one wants to accentuate the negative but sometimes you just wish those things were gone or maybe fixed if they seem like a bug or something.

• We used to be able to completely silence Nora when we had a NW achievement, now no matter what options you pick she keeps spewing those cringy lines out with no way of silencing them.
  • Enemy detection in open world (mostly Grineer), is it just me or they keep getting better and better at detecting you from a literal mile away? one day we will get shot as soon as we cross the gates of Cetus.
  • Enemy chatter can be very misleading (despite being mostly gibberish), sometimes you think they have detected you but that's just because they still shout out some "aggressive" lines even when they aren't alerted.
  • Small collisions (I need to make a bigger thread about that one day), you know, there is this small wall you want to jump over but you are so close to the wall you bump onto a 1 inch ledge which anyone would think is just part of the detail on the wall and not a full prop.

Share yours, just try to focus on game stuff, this isn't a thread to complain about other player's behavior.

Operators used to continue their interia when you went into void mode.

This was useful for extending the height of your jumps without dashing.

Now going into Operator mode removes all momentum and causes you to instantly start falling again.

This was part of the Operator's very limited parkour so I was fond of it.

Being locked into spawning in one of the grand halls of the dojo as opposed to picking other rooms like the Observatory or the Drydock

The parent-> child requirements for dojo assembly

The wait time associated with destroying rooms in the dojo

The wait time associated with building rooms in the dojo

The wait time associated with researching items in the dojo if they have already been contributed to

The lack of room templates for dojo rooms and halls

The Companion's need to traipse off out of LOS

The existence of the Warframe Empyrean title screen as the railjack launches from dry dock even after the first launch.

That the drydock has an area meant to hang the landing craft from but is not used as such.

The general lack of Railjack skins.

That weapons that are silenced make the same sound effect regardless

Something I forgot to put but it is more like a "rollback" is the old blast proc, Corrosive + Blast Pox was the greatest soft CC weapon I had in my arsenal, the enemies weren't even ragdolling into the sun, they actually stayed down which opened them for finishers, I know people didn't like blast most of the time but I found Impact more annoying since you had to adjust your aim to keep getting headshots.

When you void dash over gaps or some times in just random locations your screen goes black. Sometimes you respawn where you started sometimes it's where you were headed and if you're real lucky it will spawn you several hundred meters behind where you started. 

I want a countdown timer on Wisp's 2 in the normal place of the ui at the bottom right of the screen

Host Migration

Trade bans

No fissures, lich, sortie, arbi, alerts, invasions or kuva siphons  in Steel Path.

i would enjoy having the waypoints to be fixed. been busted since ESO came out. i guess one can dream, m i rite?

its gotten to the point where the waypoints tell me to go into a door somewhere but i know it is completely wrong and just bypass what it says completely only for it to correct when i reach the real one.

1. How Warframes walk and run. Hate the way they walk and run. It looks like they are struggling to extend their legs when the run/walk looks really uncoordinated and dated. 

2. When I shoot the shield grineer, I want their shields to react to the impact of the “bullet”. 

3. I want the ability to reach up in game and deactivate my sentinel and put it away.  

4. Our guns crosshairs!  They are awful. Especially for an “advanced civilization” like the Orokin. It’s so hard to see that tiny white dot. I want custom Warframe themed crosshairs or even just simple color able shapes as crosshairs for plat. 

5. I want to be able to use archwings and k-drives in any level.

6. host migration 

7. I want hit-scan(m) deleted! 

8. why do we slow to a walk to shoot? Why can’t we shoot and sprint at the same time?

9. warframe have no way to strafe, we get slow clumsy rolls and back flips. 

10. If I can’t pick a mission guide I want to completely silence the Lotus. 

11. All the messed up color channels.

12. Mods in the codex descriptions being hidden. 

13. codex in general being incomplete. 

14. Lastly I want Primary Secondary Melee slots to replaced by Weapon Slots 1, 2, 3. That would allow us to choose any 3 weapons freely. 

37 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

i would enjoy having the waypoints to be fixed. been busted since ESO came out. i guess one can dream, m i rite?

its gotten to the point where the waypoints tell me to go into a door somewhere but i know it is completely wrong and just bypass what it says completely only for it to correct when i reach the real one.

Sometimes waypoints tell you to go upstairs only so it can tell you to go downstairs after going upstairs and stuff like that, in certain missions is a pain to be dependent on those things.

Mute Kuva liches, or at least reduce the amount of times they speak, every single time a goddamn window is opened, there's a stupid line of them, 

Login? lich

Navigation? lich

Checking requiems record? lich 

Mission extraction? lich

Hotel?......

1 minute ago, lukasystem said:

Mute Kuva liches, or at least reduce the amount of times they speak, every single time a goddamn window is opened, there's a stupid line of them, 

Login? lich

Navigation? lich

Checking requiems record? lich 

Mission extraction? lich

Hotel?......

SO I CAN DO VIOLENT AND MESSY OR MESSY AND VIOLENT

ANY PREFERENCES?!

1 hour ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

They are awful. Especially for an “advanced civilization” like the Orokin. It’s so hard to see that tiny white dot. I want custom Warframe themed crosshairs or even just simple color able shapes as crosshairs for plat. 

Please, never give DE those ideas for plat.

1 hour ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

4. Our guns crosshairs!  They are awful. Especially for an “advanced civilization” like the Orokin. It’s so hard to see that tiny white dot. I want custom Warframe themed crosshairs or even just simple color able shapes as crosshairs for plat. 

... I remember them actually showing crosshair customization assets when they were teasing the next "UI 2.0." update - the one that gave us mouse cursor customization. That one might be surprisingly close, actually - and I'm all for it.

Stagger, I don't mind self damage, in fact, I'd like it returned so I stop seeing every god damn person using a Bramma

The Index host migration bug... if the host decides to leave, you're pretty much forced to extract, otherwise no enemies will spawn on the next round and you're pretty much SOL. This bug has existed for years now and has never gotten addressed.

The bad Index map, you know which one I'm talking about...

I just want for steel path to be (in all means of the word) interchangable with either the normal star chart or the liches, because in effect we've ended up with 3 separate star charts that don't share any form of progression between them.

Archived