Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics not opening despite 10 traces.

Rogue_Squadron

This is the second time this has happened. Basically, I collect 10 traces in the mission. all other traces on the map disappear, as expected, but I do not get a "relic opened" notification. I also receive the appropriate void trace amount for successfully opening a relic; but when I reach extraction, I am treated as if I do not have a relic/have not opened one. The relic I was attempting to use is also consumed.

I suspect it is a glitch in matchmaking, as both times this happened some other MM-related glitch/error/nofunzone also occurred, such as a host transfer right upon joining, or being kicked from the squad due to an error and being offered a rejoin.

+1 to that

i had this happen quite a few time already, myself as well as my clanmates - we took especially care of checking that we all had relics equipt and also that all of us had tem reactants collected - still happened a few times but without any real pattern i could made out (happened to host clients alike). only thing so far is that is only ever happen to one player at a time, but that might be coincidence since it's a one in twenty occurance in my estimate.

Archived