They're #*!%ing trash, one way to get them, only one small set of missions will even guarantee you a relic. Bloated #*!%ing rewards table. The amber star and the exilus adapter need to be removed from the table entirely, period. Put them in syndicates or arbitration or steel path. Any #*!%ing place besides requiem relics.

How is DE consistently pushing out busted content, applying a small patch and then going onto the next dumpster fire thinking they did good? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I am going out on a limb here and guessing you dont like how requiem relics are handled.

They do tend to just pile on if you keep doing kuva missions and lich nodes though.

As to the actual requiem mods , i usually just trade one for whatever i am lacking. less frustrating that way.

Edited by 0_The_F00l
  • Like 1

Personally I've found requiem relics pretty self sustaining once you get your first set of mods.
After that, murmur farming will generally yet you more than enough relics to sustain your requiem mods without wasting any void trace.

• Like 2

So I assuming you arguing two statements:

1. Relics drop rates are very low

Solution: Fight kuva lich territories you will get more than you waiting one hour kuva flood. 

2. You are always looking for kuva and mostly is requinem mods

Solution: Go random kuva requinem most of the tenno all will bring intact. Even all you get common prizes, you still have a large chance to obtain 1.2k or riven silver.

Anyway, this doesn't seems problems that providing another option to letting those really need ayatan amber star or even the eximus weapon adapter. 

I agree that Ayatan Amber Stars and Weapon Exilus Adaptors are not very desirable.  The Weapon Exilus Adaptors are already available from Syndicates and Amber Stars are available from lockers and crates everywhere.  Without resorting to Requiem Relic opening I've got half a dozen spare Weapon Exilus after using them on every Kuva weapon and most of my commonly used weapons, and thousands of spare Amber Stars.  I'd like to see other rewards on there but to be honest I'm only running Requiem Fissures when I need a specific mod in which case the entire set of other rewards is 'not what I want' so it doesn't really matter.  Having an unwanted item in Rare reward slot just means I wont spend as much Void Trace.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I can't complain really. When you do t4 fissures as 4 people who all have intact relics equipped I have to pick something other than slivers and kuva in like 10% of cases. 

Edited by protecttheplanet

With the excess amounts of Requiem Relics I have , I can just use those to get some form of reward and go 'Voice Trace farming' at the same time whilst busting them open but...ehh when I have just way too many and survival or disruption kinda doesnt feel as fast more so when people just prefer to extract ASAP...

I just wish I could pop a handful of them open in seconds kind of like Relic Packs but instead of random relics they'll give you random rewards within the relics selected rather than 1 in bursts of 3-5 minutes.  Ehh just my opinion or dilemma , maybe I'm just impatient?  

If this gets you fired up to the point that you make your 18th post over almost 2 years then I would suggest re-assessing your priorities.  They're not hard to obtain by any means if you're activity trying to farm murmur's and run the occasional kuva mission.  The rare reward is the only one that needs a change (riven transmuter please), I'd say the common rewards are actually more valuable than what a common should be.  And if you REALLY need the mod, you can trade for them.