Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Unlocking Missions

Wyzilla

Question

Is there a daily cap? I downloaded the game last night and have been playing more or less since the morning (on and off), and have reached Earth. I can't seem to unlock the Mariana mission (which is frustrating, as I've been pushing forward to Mars and Jupiter so I can get the bolto). Is there a cap on the amount of missions I can unlock in a day? Or as I've skipped the ones that don't take a direct path, do I have to complete every single little one on the branching routes to unlock Mariana?

9 answers to this question

***** I just checked. I bloody completed the thing but thanks to that ******* dropping out and a host migration, it says it doesn't count.

Then run it again. And drop the attitude because it will get you shutdown fast

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Then run it again. And drop the attitude because it will get you shutdown fast

No, I'm just livid that because somebody decided that they wanted to leave the game, I have to grind through that mission again and cross my fingers I get in with some good people to make up for my pistol being my only good weapon. The fact that the game actually even has host migrations also raises some eyebrows.

No, I'm just livid that because somebody decided that they wanted to leave the game, I have to grind through that mission again and cross my fingers I get in with some good people to make up for my pistol being my only good weapon. The fact that the game actually even has host migrations also raises some eyebrows.

the game uses a straight peer to peer system. no centralized servers. (small dev house, can't afford it) (oh, and excepting matchmaking and updates)

there are bugs. (oh my lord there are bugs) relating to host migrations.

most missions (excepting endless defense and survival) aren't that long however.

when doing survival... well... hope you've got some time or that the group is willing to quit early. most of them will run 15+ minutes because folks are looking for the better rewards.

as for endless defense, that's entirely up to you as to when you want to leave.

just run to wave 5 and quit, regardless of the reward.