[DE]Connor

July 2020 Riven Disposition Updates

With all due respect no amount of trash weapon dispo changing will counter the reduce on the really few good weapons dispos. Try make weapons better OBERALL then more of them will be used. And set the low end to 1.0.

• Like 24

Poor Connor has the worst job, ruining people's mood every 3rd month.

• Like 25

Posted (edited)

Maybe you shouldn't render all the kuva farming useless because you think "popular->nerf". Change your philosophy on this. Or continue to not rework the riven system and being ignorant of how much kuva we need to get a decent roll... The fact that kuva disruption exist proves my point. That gamemode is a very tasteless joke.

EDIT: Also I wonder how much the heavy gunners complain about our weapons being 'too strong". In a PvE game... Yeah...
Oh and also set the minimum dispo to 1.0. Aka 3/5 dots.

Edited by Phyng0n1c_Official
  • Like 28

7 minutes ago, kxZyle said:

Raise the lower dispo cap to 1.0.

^

Rivens were meant to be a solution for balancing performance across all weapons but this is hardly the case now. Why not give rivens a re-purpose, which is to make them end-game material by increasing the disposition range? This way rivens can be viable on all weapons, even on weapons that are already considered meta to give them an additional boost in performance, while weapons less used will still have their high riven dispositions for keeping up with the meta.

• Like 16

Please raise the lower dispo cap, it is really annoying to see a riven for a weapon you worked hard for or payed a lot for becoming unusable, just really makes you want to just give up on the game

• Like 17

2 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Ninkondi Prime: 1.25->1.1

is green but its a nerf it should be red

5 minutes ago, Phyng0n1c_Official said:

Maybe you shouldn't render all the kuva farming useless because you think "popular->nerf". Change your philosophy on this. Or continue to not rework the riven system and being ignorant of how much kuva we need to get a decent roll... The fact that kuva disruption exist proves my point. That gamemode is a very tasteless joke.

EDIT: Also I wonder how much the heavy gunners complain about our weapons being 'too strong". In a PvE game... Yeah...
Oh and also set the minimum dispo to 1.0. Aka 3/5 dots.

"Balance doesn't matter in a PVE game!"

Yes it does.

• Like 8

Kuva Bramma: 0.8->0.65

Call me crazy but wasn't the nerf for it enough? I personally think it was in a great place before, and now it has a riven nerf? I am a bit biased to it though, cause I do main it, but I still think that there was no reason to nerf its riven disposition. 

• Like 14

Quite a good few of my rivens got a pretty big hit, like my bramma, plague zaws, redeemer prime kuva-nukor, ninkondi prime and corinth prime. 

Corinth prime’s buckshot is the same as the regular version’s with slightly more firerate and a +3% increase in status chance per pellet. Get the feeling a riven would allow a regular corinth to outclass a corinth prime in terms of it’s primary fire, but even with a riven the grenade alt fire for the regular corinth won’t compete as well as a non-riven corinth prime’s alt fire anyway

• Like 7

My stat stick is getting weaker by the minute :_(

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Speedstang said:

Was the Sepfahn really getting that much use? Unfortunate, although I'm quite biased towards it, heh. Nice seeing the Kitgun primaries get a boost along with a lot of underused weapons.

Compared to other strikes? Of course it was, it's the only way to get a nikana zaw after all, while other types have multiple options. Same goes for dohkrahm and heavy blades. But looking into that kind of cause and effect is probably too much to expect.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Thanks for another nerf of the kyuva bruhmma & niukor. Luv U DE! (not a sarcasm)

Edited by Ayala_X
  • Like 3

Nerf ALL the popular weapon by at least 1.5 until it's dead and buff tons of useless weapon that is still a trash even with a "god" riven
Nice job , DE

• Like 12

Vaykor Sydon: 0.95->1.1

nice but if you don't fix the passive of the vaykor sydon it's gonna raise again since people just don't use it cause it's not working

• Like 5

All the brand new primary kitguns got riven buffs.

Its almost like they were all dead on arrival... (Tombfinger is the only decent one)

Maybe primaries should be somewhat stronger than their secondary counterparts.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Vahenir said:

Hmm, and suddenly the normal corinth is better than the prime version apart from the secondary fire.

You can argue the secondary fire. Does more damage uses more rounds. Damage per ammo is like 10% considering the dispo bump you can probably get that 10% back.

Posted (edited)

Another riven topic where all feedback will be ignored.

Still nothing on how dividing up riven dispositions between weapon variants was an incredibly bad move as not only did it open up the door for people to falsely advertise what the riven they're selling would be in regards to its stats (as it only lists the "Fits In" stats if you own that other variant), but it's just incredibly unnecessary and hurts the riven system as a whole.

Additionally, continually hitting weapons that require a large amount of investment (Kuva weapons and their 5 forma requirements) is never a good move as it will only make people just not use them.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 21