Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 2020 Riven Disposition Updates

[DE]Connor

I do not understand, it really bothers me, there are many weapons that have high readiness and are too strong but not used, why build on the crowd and not definitely improve the weapons that are less used? and so a balance between everything that exists in the game, this really bothers, I prefer a permanent disposition, one invests in their banks, so that later they leave much to be desired and now lower corinth than normal corinth, the same thing happens with soma and aksomati, it doesn't make sense!

So, lowering the riven dispo on the Mire has to be a joke, right? Who uses that thing past ranking it up for MR? So, you continue to trash top tier weapons (not the Mire BTW) with the looming release of Steel Path. Brilliant! Why not just remove all other weapons but the starter set? Then the few remaining players would HAVE to play with weak weapons.

I almost forgot about our regularly scheduled crotch-shot for using Rivens on good weapons.  Huge decreases on good weapons because decrements are twice as punishing as increments.  Inadequate increases for bad weapons because bad weapons are always bad.

I was not a fan of the whole Riven system/concept from day one, because it has obvious design flaws and slowly we are reaching silly territory.

2 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Dragon Nikana: 1.25->1.2

Dragon Nikana is not an outstanding weapon anymore, the only reason people would use it is a Riven. Only then it can keep up with its competition. One of the cases where the "intended" design is negated.

2 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Mire: 1.35->1.3

Mire is by no means a good weapon. It is mostly used as a statstick for exalted-like abilities. Mire is the case when a desposition is decided by outside factors. Can we expect changes to Amphis next, as it is a popular stat stick due to max disposition? While the weapon itself remains bottom tier.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

So, lowering the riven dispo on the Mire has to be a joke, right? Who uses that thing past ranking it up for MR? So, you continue to trash top tier weapons (not the Mire BTW) with the looming release of Steel Path. Brilliant! Why not just remove all other weapons but the starter set? Then the few remaining players would HAVE to play with weak weapons.

The stat sticks are getting constant nerfs, Mire can be a stat stick w/o the riven, so there is no chance for it to also have a good dispo.

14 minutes ago, vFlitz said:

Compared to other strikes? Of course it was, it's the only way to get a nikana zaw after all, while other types have multiple options. Same goes for dohkrahm and heavy blades. But looking into that kind of cause and effect is probably too much to expect.

Fair point, forgot about that as I use it as a staff. 

srsly DE... Gram and Paracesis had already been nerfed, so why the hell nerf them even more??? you really want veterans to cal it quits i guess? fire who ever had this dumb idea to nerf them even more. absolutely uncalled for nerfs.. screw this crap!

Ah, Riven threads. Always a fun time trying to suss out the valid complaints versus the horde of comments made by people that don't know what they're talkin about or aren't aware of any of the changes made in the past year or so

Why are you nerfing dokrahm of all things? Like you already nerfed it in so many ways (range nerf, stance nerf, prior riven nerf, meta change...) and now more nerfs???

Its not even powerful wtf is wrong with DE. Tencent please come and clean this mess up fast. Sony, EA, anybody...i dont care anymore.

Can you stop nerfing my Dragon Nikana Combo/Heavy Attack hybrid build? It used to have exactly 90 combo efficiency, got nerfed and now again. Thank you.

Also nerfing the Pennant dispo further, but buffing the Fragor Prime dispo?  Okay? Bramma nerf is also weird considering the nerf made it a whatever weapon.

Anyways, glad the sleeper op stuff was not touched or even buffed. This popularity thing dictating Riven dispos is still a bad approach in quite a few cases. Oh well, glad I never spend more than 100p on a single Riven.

By the way, you should either include these numbers in the ingame mail, the launcher patch notes page or at least link this thread ingame so less experienced players - people that don't know yet that you have to go outside the game for actual information and guidance - actually can get properly reached and informed considering you changed their inventory. How is something like that still not communicated transparently to your players ingame?

vor 30 Minuten schrieb The_Xtreme:

Don't mind me, just here for the tasty salt.
Seriously, I love how you all know this is coming and yet act so surprised 🤣

I mean, some of the changes actually make no sense in the greater picture and are surprising. Like nerfing the Pennant dispo - which I get and expected - but buffing the Fragor Prime dispo at the same time which is just as bonkers as the Pennant and even has more applications than the Pennant since it also serves as a stat stick option. Noone has to act to be surprised about that one for example.

Archived