Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.0 + 28.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

27.5.4 - 28.2.0

Garuda's Talons are still unaffected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, and the Gladiator set bonus. All of these are still equippable with no effect or set effect.

Exalted melee weapons are still unaffected by the Gladiator set bonus. These set mods are still equippable with no set effect.

vor 29 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

• Fixed an issue with protective measures in The Steel Path mode being unoptimized (any accounts impacted have been cleared for Trading).

So how long are we allowed to play? Or how much Steel Essence are we allowed to farm?

I was too scared of getting banned again that I did not even try farming it yet. And this patch gives again no information on what is allowed and what is getting you banned.

9 minutes ago, Taiepii said:

Moderator decided it was better to just lock the cast after giving in-correct explanation.

Ahem.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue with protective measures in The Steel Path mode being unoptimized (any accounts impacted have been cleared for Trading).

0 shields, really? Not even a low 50 so even Inaros could have shieldgating? At least that would be just a bit of love for him, could use a rework too, but I shouldn't be too surprised by your company lately.

11 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

There are guides, commentary, and plenty of topics concerning the drops showing when, how, and with what people are getting all of the drops in these amounts. Do it, don't do it. Entirely not my problem, does not change the fact that for those who know what to do getting Steel Essence is not an issue.

I see, you're another one of those who don't understand what the words "luck" and "random" mean.

2 minutes ago, Leontorres7 said:

Awesome now I have to buy the  Khora skin bundle AGAIN there is no  Pulchranopsis Syandana in my inventory only the option to buy it again.......

Or you know read the patch notes and realize you only have to wait.

43 минуты назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.0

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with protective measures in The Steel Path mode being unoptimized (any accounts impacted have been cleared for Trading).

37 минут назад, Magus_Tahir сказал:

I am gonna stop you before you swallow your entire leg.

Warframe0528.jpg

thats just right after fix.

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We will be running a script to give the Pulchranopsis Syandana to those who have already purchased the Khora Urushu Collection. Will update this thread when the script runs/completes!  Script has started!

login - checking market - checking arsenal - missing syandana still missing!

Archived