Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.0 + 28.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

vor 4 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here:

Instead of buffing the rivens for primary kitguns please buff primary kitguns. They are still completely underpowered and should be worth it without rivens.

Can we get a fix for the broken energy color regions on Khora Deluxe on her butt/inside of her head? And maybe fixes for Venari's broken customization UI that no longer allows application of ephemeras and regalia for no particular reason even though the stuff we had equipped on Venari before is now permanently stuck on it? 

Or maybe a fix for clan sigils, months after the Scarlet Spear, STILL not appearing correctly on operators?

4 minutes ago, tipsy_princess said:

thats nice but how about adressing recent hostile tradeban issues

I am gonna stop you before you swallow your entire leg.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue with protective measures in The Steel Path mode being unoptimized (any accounts impacted have been cleared for Trading).

3 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Did you seriously not buff Steel Essence drop rate yet? Come on guys. This is ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, An8rchy said:

Increase the drop rate of Steel Essence, the shop is way overly expensive for its drop rate

3 minutes ago, she3py said:

no changes to steel essence drop rate?

Have you not seen the people getting 110 Steel Essence in an hour and a half. See the Spoiler Graphics. Boosters affect them as well you can get 2x per drop.

1 minute ago, T2k5 said:

Well, my tradeban wasn't lifted even though it happened due to farming Steel Essence.

Relog, reload, and if that's still the case since this literally just hit. Supports your only option. 

Since I can't see your missions I have no proof to say what your saying is legit or blowing smoke.

Good luck!

Archived