[DE]Megan

The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.0 + 28.2.0.1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

I still don't have the invisible horse.

I did not need these FEELS TODAY PHOENIX!?

sad the road to el dorado GIF

Edited by Magus_Tahir

Hello, yes, please someone on the dev team equip a secondary weapon as Wisp and see what happens when you sprint.

Fix it, yes, thanks.

• Like 1

I can't get past the login page on PC.  Anyone know why?  It just disappears after I enter my stuff.

1 hour ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Can you make this starting at the same distance? It looks very odd.

Seriously dude?

1 hour ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Recently the waypoints are all over the place and not on usefull doors/exits.

Not recently. Waypoints have been broken for a very long time. Years.

• Like 4

So we get a special greeting if we grind out or purchase Inaros by Saturday?  Why?  Please stop.

• Like 4

Will you reduce the size of the middle part of the Khora's body (waist, belly, hips, butt) with Urushu skin? Because it looks ridiculous! No one animations look well on her. I like this skin, but right now it's look more like 'awful' then 'nice one'. You realy need reduce it at least at 10-20% from now.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Still no drop rate for Steel Essence?(Was neither improved, or posted on the loot table).

Adding stuff for a currency that doesn't really drop isn't going to help much...

Edited by ReaverKane
  • Like 1

You have added new item in steel essence shop : good

You have not increased steel essence drop rate : bad

Drop rate for steel essence should be increased significantly, even more so if you decide to add more stuff to buy from Teshin.

Furthermore, at least one guaranteed steel essence should drop from each boss fignt and each cleared junction.

Junctions being mandatory to advance through the star chart, it makes absolutely no sense not getting anything from them.

• Like 3

Also, Pantheras alt fire is considered a beam by its attack, how can it be that the S#&$ still didnt get fixed, the fire rate of normal and prime panthera alt is 2, all other beams have fire rate of 12, on base, which makes the weapon an extremly bad choice, if u dont have the perfect build for it

unknown.pngunknown.png

Ok DE, please hear me out. 

Up to now, we have gotten lots of new content , and there's nothing bad about it. But, I believe we are at the point where we should focus on adding more rewards, changes and reworks to existing modes before some grandiose mainline update (Such as the Duviri Paradox). And I believe we should do as such for a longer while. 

Slow down with the brand new stuff, and work on polishing and updating existing content so they are more fleshed out. 

Stay healthy and salutations. 

• Like 4

I do hope Inaros gets some tweaks soon. Like many have said, he has literally no spells except his 1.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Crania Ephemera is for the truly worthy and those who have shown no fear on the Steel Path

85 essence. I feel bad for those who will invest in it but heyyyy

tenor.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Can you make this starting at the same distance? It looks very odd.

unknown.png

my disappointment is immeasurable and my game is ruined

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Please, fix the emissive on Khora deluxe's head and butt. Also, the primary color on Pulchranopsis Syandana is way too brigh compared to others :

Révélation

owG0Ag9.jpg

EDIT : Also, a little rant about the stance on the Lacera. I really like the Lacera (and even more the Ceti version. Also, the Veratria skin is wonderful), but the lift effect on the first hit of the default combo make it a pain to use T.T

Personally, I find that the lift effect is simply useless. It makes sense in Devil May Cry because the character can chain the combo in the air and stay there for a very long time (also the enemies survive long enough to be able to hit them again and again). This is absolutely not the case in Warframe, and making them floating away from you and disperse is just really, REALLY annoying …

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.0

Gonna boycott it. Not supporting the latest (stupid) decisions which were made and especially how they were communicated.

thanks for the update also inaros abilitys needs to be look into his 4 abbility has corrisive damage when cast its not applying to the effectiveness to enemys like grineer there state says its highly effective on them i put 308% strenth on to see how far hes 4th can go for a test build it shows on him 301 dmg a secound if im wrong but only doing 100ish or  less, the higher the enemys level go the lower it gets i seen it i tested it unless theres a hidden state to the enemys i dont know, please at least take a look into his abillitys  sorry for the long sentences and again thanks for the update

neat... whens inaros abilities going to be updated?