Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Inaros Prime 28.2.0 + 28.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Mate397:

Newsflash pal, not everyone can just sit on their asses for 2 hours straight, unlike you, we people have stuff to do during the day.

I do work and I like to chat with the people in the meanwhile when we are farming this currency.

cansado de ver tanto nerf no warframe, temos muitas variedades de armas, mas que são muito pouco usadas às vezes me pergunto porque essas armas estão em jogo, se são inúteis para aos iniciantes quanto aos mais avançados Não viu nenhuma arma sendo bufada mais de ano

9 minutes ago, girmripper said:

Olá,
não consigo atualizar o jogo

Atualização falhou!

Não foi possível baixar algumas atualizações de conteúdo de nossos servidores.

A atualização será reiniciada em breve ...
Como posso corrigir isso?

então isso aí já aconteceu comigo eu corrigi alguns drive visual e voltou tudo normal 

11 hours ago, iNullias said:

I do work and I like to chat with the people in the meanwhile when we are farming this currency.

You are aware that people can do other things besides work and chatting on discord right?

5 hours ago, Mate397 said:

You are aware that people can do other things besides work and chatting on discord right?

While I appreciate, and have agreed, with your point I don't believe it's reasonable to respond like this.  One person calls another as unreasonable, and soon enough you've lost the argument because of differences in opinion.

The point to be made here is that there are plenty of people willing to cheese the systems in-place inside this game.  Some of them are immensely happy to spend huge amounts of time to exploit the systems, in order to get the spawns that they want.  In this particular instance that exploitation is to find enemies that spawn in large numbers and a particular setup which outputs stupidly large scaling damage to compensate for the equally stupid enemy scaling values.  It also means that said person is finding value in either optimization of farming or values the cosmetic rewards so highly that they are willing to endure the grind.

I appreciate that you don't.  I personally agree, but can understand how someone sees it another way.  They aren't wrong for doing this, as the game allows it.  That being said, if you suggest that they're somehow in the wrong it's a bad look for the argument.

Allow me a moment to retort.  Yes, you can spend a couple of hours and grind through a survival to generate steel essence to a varying degree of efficiency.  If you get lucky, 4 sessions might net you a total of 200 essence, and you can spend 170 of it to get the unique cosmetics which are available (the armor and ephemera).  That's great if you want to grind up to unlock the optimal mission, grind for the appropriate gear, and then stop playing because there's nothing left to grind for.  You've spent eight hours working to get cosmetics, whereas even at $10 an hour that eight hours could have purchased a prime access pack and allowed you to get dozens of cosmetics items.  The problem here is in valuation of your time.  If eight hours of your time has so little value, then please continue.  I personally think my time is worth more than minimum wage for less rewards than that minimum wage would offer.

On 2020-07-15 at 4:32 AM, diamondbeuti said:

thanks for the update also inaros abilitys needs to be look into his 4 abbility has corrisive damage when cast its not applying to the effectiveness to enemys like grineer there state says its highly effective on them i put 308% strenth on to see how far hes 4th can go for a test build it shows on him 301 dmg a secound if im wrong but only doing 100ish or  less, the higher the enemys level go the lower it gets i seen it i tested it unless theres a hidden state to the enemys i dont know, please at least take a look into his abillitys  sorry for the long sentences and again thanks for the update

I implore you to find out how damage interactions work.

What do Grineer have? Armor. What does armor do? Provide damage reduction.

Corrosive does deal bonus damage to Grineer's ferrite armor type. That means that if we assume no damage reduction is taking place, 100 Corrosive damage will deal 175 damage to enemies with ferrite armor and only 100 to enemies without.

Too bad, there's damage reduction. Until you strip away that damage reduction, you're not going to deal the damage your stats show.

This is not bugged.

On 2020-07-15 at 3:55 PM, bulletsearl said:

"Replaced Cephalon Suda’s Sacrifice of Chroma Prime Chassis with Atlas Prime Chassis."

what the f***? I prepared (built, so rip ducat value) all sacrifices in advance only for you to suddenly change them?

Chroma's vaulting date has been publicly announced. It wasn't a sudden change, it was a planned one that was shared to the entire playerbase.

Blame yourself.

The change to the shedu explosion has ruined the weapon, its explosion now fills the screen and makes it impossible to see anything.  The explosion effect is roughly 300% larger in mass and appears to be much brighter aswell and has more particles to it.  If any sort of fire rate mod or buff is added to the weapon it only increases the on screen clutter for all players and makes it impossible to play the game in the same way before the change. 

The new explosion effect has such a large pulse and strobe to it, i would advise placing a warning on using the weapon as it may cause seizures in any warframe user with Epilepsy.  As this is a health and safety concern, i would like DE to address this issue with haste.

Also some warframes need reworks ASAP as some of there abilities are so worthless.  Oh and lets not forget how many guns and melee weapons can't take on large spawn rates and ends up pushing you back and to your death, yeah we need better weapons if the spawn rate is going to stay this large.  I would like other guns to be as useful as the ignis wraith so I can actually survive while using my gun.  Right now the only truly useful melee would be a zaw sword with a certain gold mod that I forget the name that makes it a tru aoe viable weapon as most every single other melee in the game is either to slow or the delay between it's strikes being to long making a ancient or whatnot take you out before you even had a chance.  See I like games with skill meaning the more you play the more you figure out a special way to survive whether it be a certain button press or timing or getting the feel of a enemy and being able to dodge all of it's strikes, this game feels to limited in this aspect, it is fun but it just feels idk lacking in something?

P.S. Why does this game require so many gb's now?  Also open world is a buggy mess why keep it especially when people leave and join constantly which ends up messing up the host migraine <----> yeah I nicknamed it that now as I can't count how many times it ruined me from getting my rewards and taking me back to my ship or whatnot.  We need some better developers taking care of this because there is countless problems that have either been ignored or never addressed.  I only play this game right now due to covid-19 and being stuck in a state for a couple months where it is too hot for me to work but in a couple months I will be moving to a colder climate and working a warehouse job and with the amount of junk in this game never addressed/ignored and the amount of gb to play a game that has many modes that I refuse to play because it is a stupid unplayable buggy mess I see no way I will want to continue playing this here.

i really dont know if its a bug or just me but the shader of the invisabillity of ivara and other warframes including pets like kavat and kubrow is broken is not the right shader its seethrough but its broken like you can see part of ivaras body but not the whole body its like after the steel path update killed the new shader  i have the graphics max but the graphics for it wont change after uninstalling and reinstalling it wont change if its just me let me know sorry for the long sentence

that trio orbit ephemera that costs 3 steel essence looks a lot nicer than the one that costs 85 imo. colors actually stand out. the crania ephemera needs to be worked on to stand out more.. it costs 85 so it should have more color

On 2020-07-14 at 9:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed many Junction Specters having Health/Shield/Armour overrides, which gave them dramatically lower Health (eg: This changes Mag Specter's base Health from 75->1800).

It would be logical to have equal health for real frames and specters.

So or make Mag lv30 have 1800hp or lower specter health to one of lv30 Mag(for Mag specter).

P.S. Inaros Prime is not even worth time to level if you have normal Inaros. +5% is so small increase that even if i had Inaros Prime as gift i would not forma it. So since a long enough time i would skip this prime access unless i would really need some plat.

DE, I know that you're not paying attention.  Or perhaps you are paying attention but simply don't care to act on the feedback.  I'm going to start with this being another week, you pushing out content, and it being unimpressive and built atop broken systems.  As such, let's touch on what is still game breakingly bad.

1. Syndicate medallions and ayatans are still spawning outside of bounds.  Today I lost 2 medallions, but it depends.  I've lost 4, and on others only 1.  You need to fix this.  It literally took you years to fix the ones in the void, and you repeated the mistakes again on the new corpus ship tileset.  Please learn something, and don't wait for another 2+ years to go back and finally address the issue.
  2. Spawns of the corpus crown carriers only work on levels that are on a tile that is the new setup by default.  Explaining this, if you get a corpus ship tileset on a node that isn't usually that they don't spawn at all.  Combine this with the issue from point 1, and getting this tileset to spawn is a frustration.
  3. Pathing.  In less than 30 missions I've had it break three times.  That's break as in indicate the exit location, not the path to get there.  2 of these were in solo play, and one was in group.  It's amazing that this is a bug now as old as the game.
  4. Steel Essence still sucks as a drop.  I get that there are people already swimming in the resource, because they buy boosters and run extended missions.  That's the hardcore player base, and the attempt to drag out their play time by having garbage drop chances is only going to make sure it's railjack all over again.
  5. Speaking of rewards, let's talk Baro.  You baked more RNG into his rewards, and it's insulting.  I have to have Inaros Prime...to be able to buy a key....to get a 20% drop chance for 5 items...who can drop the same thing multiple times...of which most of the items are a color swap of a thing already in the game.  What a mess.

So let's talk.  Inaros Prime is underwhelming.  It's because the base form is just fine....and 5% differences aren't really worth talking about in this situation.  You compensated by tying the Baro thing to getting a prime frame...which is pretty much trying to get people to buy the prime access or have fomo.  It's a pretty EA tactic, and it's really something that I have to point out as free-to-play done exploitative.  The Panthera Prime is just a mess from any real distance, the damage is low, and the result is something worse that it came from and worse than the miter you have to give up just to get its base form.  You really need something new here...  The Karyst Prime is...not terrible.  You can compensate for the speed with critical stats, but with covert lethality getting such a huge nerf the daggers are one of the few melee weapon types that seem completely without a chance to shine.  It's just a trainwreck, and I don't know why.

Let me offer you some advice from a player perspective.  Patch your crap, and finish Fortuna.  If you can get things working at a base level, and finally finish your second open world, it's been more than two years that we'll have been waiting.  Once that's done, retire Nightwave.  When it was announced there were people questioning your commitment, because the Fortnite model required continuous support that you haven't shown in years if ever.  You didn't beef up staff, you didn't make things cosmetic only (there's a reason that Fortnite decouples instanced resources and seasonal event cosmetics), so you're taking a working system and demonstrating that you can't make it work for you

We need alerts.  We need weekly events and activities.  Right now, you're showing a rather deep disrespect for us players.  Steel Essence is a joke, the 11% drop chance for parts, with complete non-rewards on the modes (yes, the duplicate Mortus shoulder guards aren't accumulated and can't be sold), show that you either don't get how bad this is or just don't want to understand.  It's a bad look.  Keep this up and suffer exactly what all other games like this do.  Be another Bosskey, and the public will eventually just leave you alone.  I'd hate to see this, but 2 months to grind for a freaking Braton Vandal...and you're getting worse.  What a shame.

47 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

Right now, you're showing a rather deep disrespect for us players.

It's been this way ever since after the Jupiter tileset rework.

To top this off, the only mildly interesting gamemode, Disruption, has gotten practically a single update.

Arbitration's "+300%" feature is practically redundant when it isn't included on an already meta/primed/kuva weapon. The whole point of the feature is to encourage players to branch out to other weapons that've been collecting dust on their shelf, and while I appreciate this notion, I've never ever seen another player on Arbitration run anything not-meta. Its not enticing enough for anyone who isn't trying to 100% the Arbitration Honors Shop, or anyone not trying to earn Endo.

Rivens cannot be balanced based on popularity and pick rate. Its a half-torn bandaid that only fixes the top-top end of the weapon meta, and while you balance off the godroll Rubicos, you're always opening the door for some random 5 dispo weapon to flood into the meta like how the Bramma on launch did. You're going to end up just rinsing and repeating the entire process of dumbing down this one weapon that gained relevancy per dispo change, getting insanely insulting criticism by the elitist gatekeeping riven trading market that you for some reason take to heart, all for this one employee to S#&amp;&#036; in front of a spreadsheet measuring how many Wukongs decided to bring along x AoE weapon in a mission.

58 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

finish Fortuna

Third orb still sulking off in the deep. We're getting real close to 2 years of Orb Vallis.

Inaros' Prime Access is very insulting. +max energy on a Warframe that only spends 5 energy per 5000HP lost is not an upgrade. +0.05 sprint speed when Parkour 2.0 exists is not a noteworthy upgrade. Compare this to Atlas Prime who got five statistical upgrades that all made sense, including getting his sprint speed up to the average to make the mountain less sloggish than his size already suggested. Pair this to the lack of a rework/revamp that Inaros needed seeing how he only has 1 and a half abilities. Devour is a joke, I'm not going to spend 5 seconds of my time eating out this poor Scorpion when I can pocket sand 20 of them. Mind you, Devour also does practically no damage in light of the scaling you've decided to introduce. Sandstorm is also made redundant because, pocket sand. While Scarab Armor has its uses, the second half of its features: the projectile damage and healing is not used outside the 5 people in this forum trying to justify him not warranting a rework. I have a better chance trying to ricochet a bullet off the ground and hope an R0 Arcane Victory procs for healing.

I've yet to get my hands on both prime weapons, but I must say Karst Prime seems very underwhelming. Not only does it sport lower damage, but also a slower attack speed than the infamous Gram Prime. Mind you, heavy blade stances are also much better suited for wide swings than dagger stances. On the topic of daggers, Covert Lethality has to be much more than it currently is to warrant the rarity. And no, I'm not talking about bumping numbers, I mean it has to be something else than it entirely is. Finishers are niche enough as is.

1 hour ago, master_of_destiny said:

Steel Essence is a joke

Vitus Essence not only drop more, but also require less to be spent in the shop, and also are used to buy more useful stuff than SP Honors. I can actually get returns from buying an Archwing Riven or any of the mods for trading, the Kuva in Arbi costs essentially 20 times less than than in SP, and I at least had access to a new Warframe (Grendel's grind is still not ideal).

DE, you have to eventually understand that in comparison to any other looter shooter, Warframe lacks any form of sustainability and replayability. The fixed numbers (outside rivens) on the weapon and modding system already denies you a lot of replayability other games have where you grind over and over til you get your favourite rolls (eg. Borderlands, Destiny) with the exclusion of Kuva Liches (which is an uninteresting time dump). PvP is severely lacking, and that by itself kills half the potential sustainability this game could have. No one is also getting impressed at anyone getting an exclusive drop with a 0.5% drop chance.

With the direction Warframe is going, you'd spend less effort by just releasing Warframe 2: Electric Boogaloo and revamping essentially half your existing systems.

Archived