Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Hotfix: Inaros Prime

[DE]Megan

eb8fe484fbeb4f4aeecf1a6fec6a6cc2.png 

Invoke the wrath of the desert sand with Inaros Prime! Inaros Prime leaves their ancient resting place to arrive with the brutal Panthera Prime, elegant Karyst Prime and much more.

I wonder how Baro Ki’Teer will react when speaking to an Inaros Prime at his next regularly scheduled visit…. Perhaps a special offer awaits Inaros Prime visitors?

INAROS PRIME
Rise, eternal, to cast the fear of Inaros into them. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.

PANTHERA PRIME
The max-velocity saw-launcher, perfected. Features a larger mag, faster fire and a radial, slashing ricochet.

KARYST PRIME
This master blade is the heavier, oversized and far more lethal version of the signature weapon of an extinct order of Tenno assassins.

0ecabaf5b57311359867c3dbb88acbd1.png 

Get the newest Prime gear with Inaros Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market!

Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Cephalon Suda’s Sacrifice of Chroma Prime Chassis with Atlas Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Perrin Sequence’s Sacrifice of Gram Prime Handle with Ninkondi Prime Handle.
  • Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Chroma Prime Neuroptics with Equinox Prime Systems.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here:

Hotfix #2

Fixes:

• Fixed Meso K3 Uncommon tier rewarding ‘Wukong Prime Chassis’ instead of the intentional ‘Wukong Prime Chassis Blueprint’.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

I wonder how Baro Ki’Teer will react when speaking to an Inaros Prime at his next regularly scheduled visit…. Perhaps a special offer awaits Inaros Prime visitors?

Is this offer just for the next visit, or any visit once people obtain Inaros P? The wording seems a bit wonky and I can see others get confused by it. 

On 2020-07-14 at 7:15 PM, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Is this offer just for the next visit, or any visit once people obtain Inaros P? The wording seems a bit wonky and I can see others get confused by it. 

Theres a sub quest coming but you need to be inaros prime to access it. No easy access to the bp 

Archived