Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Hotfix: Inaros Prime (+ Hotfixes)

eb8fe484fbeb4f4aeecf1a6fec6a6cc2.png

Invoke the wrath of the desert sand with Inaros Prime! Inaros Prime leaves their ancient resting place to arrive with the brutal Panthera Prime, elegant Karyst Prime and much more.

I wonder how Baro Ki’Teer will react when speaking to an Inaros Prime at his next regularly scheduled visit…. Perhaps a special offer awaits Inaros Prime visitors?

INAROS PRIME
Rise, eternal, to cast the fear of Inaros into them. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.

PANTHERA PRIME
The max-velocity saw-launcher, perfected. Features a larger mag, faster fire and a radial, slashing ricochet.

KARYST PRIME
This master blade is the heavier, oversized and far more lethal version of the signature weapon of an extinct order of Tenno assassins.

0ecabaf5b57311359867c3dbb88acbd1.png

Get the newest Prime gear with Inaros Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market! Available now in all Regions!

Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime have entered the Vault!

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Cephalon Suda’s Sacrifice of Chroma Prime Chassis with Atlas Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Perrin Sequence’s Sacrifice of Gram Prime Handle with Ninkondi Prime Handle.
  • Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Chroma Prime Neuroptics with Equinox Prime Systems.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1206978-july-2020-riven-disposition-updates/ 

Hotfix #1:

Fixes:

• Fixed Meso K3 Uncommon tier rewarding ‘Wukong Prime Chassis’ instead of the intentional ‘Wukong Prime Chassis Blueprint’.

When are you going to make the Attica Prime you released the zhuge Prime before the Attica Prime and the normal Attica was released before the zhuge was What's up with that?? Anyway I really do hope with the next Prime you release it will come with the long awaited Attica Prime as I love using this crossbow it really just needs it Prime variant already so please keep this in mind DE DONT forget about older weaponry that dont have a Prime variant yet

its not even available in Indonesia yet aka Region 3. is everything okay? 

9 hours ago, (PS4)ChaosSyuKuMeI said:

The price of accessories pack rises from 466HKD to 568HDK on ps4 platform in HK ps store. WHY?!

Yes and this, can we get a more affordable packs? I would love to buy them but knowing PS prices are 235% higher than PC Price is just something that turn me so down.
In Indo we had a low income rate its like 200usd a month and the pack prices are 20-100usd.

I made a post about this here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1206025-platinum-price-check-and-differences-between-web-and-ps4/?tab=comments#comment-11696136

7 hours ago, (PS4)BLAZERAMA232 said:

Inaros prime has released but only the accessories show up in the PS4 store in India no prime Warframe or its weapon pack is not showing in the store

Thanks for letting us know - Upon investigation we can see that they are supposed to be live. Are you able to search for "Inaros Prime" in the Playstation Store and see if the packs come up? 

10:10 AM ET Edit: Looks like we found the issue! We have contacted Sony to work on a solution. Thanks again for the report!

On 2020-07-15 at 6:23 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Some more information on what exactly is broken would be extremely helpful 🙂

Condition Overload doesn't work on the Stropha, at all. This issue was fixed on the PC build before we got deadlock however the issue is still present at least on PS4.

Archived