Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

PS4 Hotfix: Inaros Prime (+ Hotfixes)

2 hours ago, (PS4)ferrari2K15 said:

It seems like the stropha hasn't got the same buff as PC yet

That will be coming in the next update that is currently in development: 

Stropha Changes & Fixes:

• Increased Stropha projectile lifetime from .12 to .14.
  • Fixed Stropha Heavy Attack not increasing in Damage from Melee Combo stacks.
  • Fixed the Stropha shot not gaining Combo hits against a ragdolling enemy.
  • Fixed Condition Overload not affecting its shots.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

That will be coming in the next update that is currently in development: 

Stropha Changes & Fixes:

• Increased Stropha projectile lifetime from .12 to .14.
  • Fixed Stropha Heavy Attack not increasing in Damage from Melee Combo stacks.
  • Fixed the Stropha shot not gaining Combo hits against a ragdolling enemy.
  • Fixed Condition Overload not affecting its shots.

Cool sounds good but... uhh.. i still can barely see extraction when is color blind mode coming?

On 2020-07-14 at 1:04 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

eb8fe484fbeb4f4aeecf1a6fec6a6cc2.png

Invoke the wrath of the desert sand with Inaros Prime! Inaros Prime leaves their ancient resting place to arrive with the brutal Panthera Prime, elegant Karyst Prime and much more.

I wonder how Baro Ki’Teer will react when speaking to an Inaros Prime at his next regularly scheduled visit…. Perhaps a special offer awaits Inaros Prime visitors?

INAROS PRIME
Rise, eternal, to cast the fear of Inaros into them. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.

PANTHERA PRIME
The max-velocity saw-launcher, perfected. Features a larger mag, faster fire and a radial, slashing ricochet.

KARYST PRIME
This master blade is the heavier, oversized and far more lethal version of the signature weapon of an extinct order of Tenno assassins.

0ecabaf5b57311359867c3dbb88acbd1.png

Get the newest Prime gear with Inaros Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market! Available now in all Regions!

Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime have entered the Vault!

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Cephalon Suda’s Sacrifice of Chroma Prime Chassis with Atlas Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Perrin Sequence’s Sacrifice of Gram Prime Handle with Ninkondi Prime Handle.
  • Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Chroma Prime Neuroptics with Equinox Prime Systems.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1206978-july-2020-riven-disposition-updates/ 

Hotfix #1:

Fixes:

• Fixed Meso K3 Uncommon tier rewarding ‘Wukong Prime Chassis’ instead of the intentional ‘Wukong Prime Chassis Blueprint’.

What the plan for neza prime

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@[DE]Danielle there still seems to be a bug with the PS Store. I'm in Germany and I can only see the Inaros Accessories pack in the PS Store. Same thing when I search for Inaros. The other packs that include Inaros Prime Warframe cannot be found. I tried the store through PC, PS4, App and mobile browser and it is nowhere to be found. Please fix this!