Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, I need to know (PS4)

I find it kinda funny that due to the way the coupons work and the uses of plat pc and console are teo different animals.

I'll get multiple coupons s month on pc but don't have any use for them since plat on pc is just not that valuable.  This only took less then a month.

On console the coupons where useful for almost a year and i may only get a coupon a month.

The only commonality is that at present for me coupons are really not worth using for both my accounts.

Tbh, I feel the Console platinum ecosystem is probably better when it comes to monetisation provided they keep doing plat sales every now and then, which I will admit we are kinda long overdue for... Hopefully we will get a sale end of summer of this autumn, as us console Tennos need way to buy plat for cheap at least once a year !

Pros and cons of Consoles:

• - Can buy Tennogen stuff with platinum. A lifesaver for any traders, as you can make plat and afford Tennogen stuff.
  • - 75% of is an actual rebate on a single purchase item. While it sucks that tennogen, bundles and most cool stuff you would want to buy are usually not compatible with the rebate, it still works on Deluxe Skins, which are quire expensive, often saving you hundred of plat on the purchases.
  • - While we do not get 75% off our plat purchases like PC does , we do get sales every now where you can get 40% ish off of regular prince. Still not as good as the PC rebate, I ll give you that, but I guess the 75% off and ability to buy tennogen stuff with plat kinda makes up for it.

Pros and cons of PC:

• - That 75% off of plat is insane, especially coupled with some of the uber-large plat bundles on PC.
  • - That said , you lose 75% off market purchases, meaning you gotta pay every single expensive deluxe skin full price on PC.
  • - Likewise, since Tennogen stuff is cash only, even if you have a million plat, it is kinda useless since you cannot use it to buy anything tennogen.
  • - Can t stress enough how much is sucks to pay like 6 Bucks real money for that cool tennogen skin you want, versus selling a couple mods and prime parts for plat on PC to afford it.

On 2020-07-17 at 2:06 AM, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

With all of this *gestures to the world* I don’t think we’ll be getting some soon, if at all.

Honestly you’re looking at PA for plat or selling in game. Sure TC sucks worse than a leech on a kid, but you can always try the ps4 market (I’ve had loads of luck there lol).

Yeah, i've been trying both of those with small luck here and there, but i'm already feeling the burnout coming slowly lol

I understood you, op. Just wanted you to know. 

I also went back to past threads in PS4 announcements to see when the last plat sale was, after seeing PC people brag about all their illustrious 75% plat sales and how they're plat is so easily acquired to the point where they say it doesn't mean as much.

I thought, "Surely at least one more will come our way."

But as someone else said its prolly just covid now and Prime access is a really good deal. 4k plat is a lot and I could stretch that out for a long time. I think I'll buy the next one, as I have no desire to ever use Inaros. 

Archived