Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Tactical Alert is Back!

[DE]Helen

If there was a Pool noodle for a melee weapon, it could be good for a "King of the Hill" round vs Kela De Thaym herself! A bit like the fencing in Wii Sports Resort, where Tenno and Executioners would have to knock each other into the water. It could be a fair alternative to the regular Dog Days matches, or a 5th mission hypothetically.

Aside from that, I don't see why the Soaktron or an actual Pool Noodle (It probably would be the weakest melee weapon, but not undeserving) could be useable weapons for Mastery / arsenal purposes. If they shouldn't be actual weapons, why not re-iterate them as skins in Nakak's store for Pearls (Though the Soaktron should be a more common thing :] )?

Bonjour les développeurs je vous écris se message pour vous dire que je n'arrive pas a jouer a cette événement ces la seul mission du jeux qui fait cracher mon ordinateur a chaque foi que je commence☹️☹️. Et je ne comprends pas pourquoi si vous pouviez s'il vous plaît réparer se beug merci

On 2020-07-16 at 10:23 AM, Firetempest said:

Its a nice break, but also hair pulling by the time you get the ~200 kills you need for just the missions alone and not all the store items if you don't already have them. Its just very one note chore still, like most events. AI makes b-line to your face, orbits you at 15m. This is archwing levels of simplicity.

Still easy to AFK camp in a tree or tall rock becase the AI is a sack of rocks. Could be mitigated with a Beach Thumper wandering the arena attacking floof balls, launching telegraphed balloon mortars at stationary players after x seconds.

I'd also say look at Splatoon 2 horde mode for more interesting pve content around splooshing. Every round gives each player a random gun to work with. Could add a stug like shotgun, a low ammo high pump sniper. Same with the enemy. Rathuum and Index only stays semi interesting because of different enemy powers. replacing player and enemy powers with gun abilities will at least give a rotating play style so we are less on auto pilot.

I know its a lot to ask for any event to become a better version of itself year after year, specially this year. But every event is set and forget. Maybe a nerf here and there to keep time to finish up, but never really 'improved' for fun. Plague Star, Thermia Fractures, Razorback and Fomorian. Halloween. Couldn't even copy paste it into Conclave to give them something different for years.

They will never listen 

On 2020-07-15 at 12:50 PM, KIREEK said:

yes, quite a bunch, i checked a few examples and i noticed that their interest in warframe quickly droped shortly after the tactical alert last year.

It's common sense really, you cannot have automated systems or other players play for you, if you're there, you must play, otherwise a report is valid.

If you like to carry such players, be my guest, but please do take in consideration that such decision is personal.

You find me a spot in the rules that says others can't play for you. Carrying people is a perfectly legitimate part of this game and choosing how they control their character as long as they don't grief others is also a personal decision. Dispite what you will probably say, dog days isn't hard enough to call someone a griefer for afking.

On 2020-07-15 at 12:40 PM, Tesseract7777 said:

If you read his post closely, he isn't saying he reported people personally, he is saying a huge amount of people were reported. 

Not sure how he would know that unless he has DE's internal numbers, but at least that was how I read it. 

Thats why I asked for clarity. He did in fact personally report people he mentioned in response to my question.

6 hours ago, quietcanary said:

You find me a spot in the rules that says others can't play for you. Carrying people is a perfectly legitimate part of this game and choosing how they control their character as long as they don't grief others is also a personal decision. Dispite what you will probably say, dog days isn't hard enough to call someone a griefer for afking.

You'll have to ask support for that info, i didn't make the rules and i wasn't the one that sended the warns that took the motivation out of the players, they did that for a reason, you can ask them for clarification.

Archived