Sorarii

Steel Path - Ropalolyst

I know it's probably been said a bunch already, but that fight was rough on Hard Mode. Easily the biggest challenge I've encountered in the Steel Path so far. Took me 30 minutes to clear it solo because my amp just tickled it. Once the shield phases were out of the way it was much smoother sailing. If the fight weren't so buggy I'd have considered trying to find a group if only to accelerate the shield phases. Maybe it's just my setup (Granmu-Shraksun-Lohrin) but I think the values should be looked at there. Otherwise, loving the Steel Path so far.

• Like 3

I had a random mission failure after 26 minutes of grinding SP RopaLOLyst. LOL might be in the name but not feeling it. Was with one other player and he crashed out early.  

Flood the platforms with enemies, have drop ships spawning in. Make it fun. Chipping away at health bars for minutes at a time is just frustrating as all hell. I didn't tune my setup for the mission either, so I was ill prepared (but super tanky). I'm not inclined to do that mission again for a while.

Why are we forced to (re)play buggy content like 'free roam Sortie on Cetus' -- it is a miracle when you get through one of those on the first attempt. Ropa is amongst the least stable parts of the game--I know let's supercharge the annoyance factor!

• Like 1

Solo Steel Path ropalolyst. I shoot its shield down, I get on it, ride it into first tower, when i spawn back on centre platform, mission failed. wtf?!

There's a hidden timer that fails the mission when no enemies are killed over a set amount of time (not sure, 10 minutes?).

This could be fixed by either having a few enemies spawns every couple minutes or disabling the auto fail timer while a boss enemy is alive.

• Like 1

Disabling the auto fail timer while a boss enemy is alive (and the player active) would be a neat idea.

Had the timer fail the first time I attempted (beginning of third phase), and the second I had the infinitely respawning health in the final phase bug. Frustrating as all hell. 

New content is great, but these types are bugs are majorly annoying. I wasted well over an hour on these attempts, and it is not fun, AT ALL.

I am sure it has been said a million times, and there are probably memes, but the LOL in Ropalolyst IS DE laughing at us right? (Jk)