Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

there must be something wrong about the Jackal?

supernils

So my experiences with the Jackal (Sortie): first time when it was new: it was squished like a fly with a random squad. So next day I tried solo, not a problem, AT ALL. The legs took maybe 5-7 Chakur shots (+riven)

Today it was Jackal Sortie again so I just took a random loadout for a "little challenge", Ash, corrosive Dread, viral Nikana... and it was a completely different world, I had no chance. Didn't destroy a single leg. Dread didn't do like anything. Tried slashing legs with the melee stealthed, nothing. Also his machine gun would just melt me.

So I thought, OH did they actually buff him? Cool.

Then I changed loadout, Zephyr, Acceltra radiation 2 Forma or so, 7 mods. And wtf? Legs MELTING in not even a second. How? Radiation is like, plus 50%? 75%? It felt like 20 times the damage.

Might this be bugged or what's wrong about my perception?

I haven't tried to fight the new version yet and you didn't describe your whole loadout, so I don't have the full picture, either:

Jackal has Robotic health and Alloy Armour. If you fought him once with a Radiation weapon, that's several multipliers against its health/armour (1.25 * 1.75) and on top of that, Radiation also affects the effective armour value in the formula, I like to call that the armour ignore term. That's -75% of the base value there. So you have quite a bit more than just the 1.75x multiplier that you expected.

Additionally, maybe someone brought Corrosive Projection? Or something else that reduced effective armour? Can't really say without more information.

20 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

Additionally, maybe someone brought Corrosive Projection? Or something else that reduced effective armour? Can't really say without more information.

yeah good point I just checked it, I have Corrosive Projection on Zepyhr too, I didn't have it in the other loadlout

Archived