Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

A Small List Of Missing Drops

Fulmir

This is a list of mods and items that, through my own experiences and asking around, seem to not be dropping at all (or at least aren't dropping anywhere the people I've asked play).

I'm not including any Rare mods on this list for two reasons. One, and most importantly, I have no reason to believe that any of them aren't dropping. Two, their drop rates are so low that confirming this would be nearly impossible.

I do not claim this list to be 100% accurate, nor inclusive, just my own observations on what seems to be missing items in the game that were previously obtainable, some quite easily.

The Mods:

Tactical Pump

Shell Compression

Gunslinger Confirmed to drop on Apolloderus

Stopping Power

Target Cracker

There also appears to be ongoing issues (maybe?) with some drops from the Void. The Braton Prime Barrel has been independently confirmed to drop from T3 Capture missions despite also dropping from T3 Defense and at the same rate, which seems to over-write the T3 Bronco Prime barrel drop. (A previous issue with the Latron Prime Barrel appears to have been fixed, though it has not been confirmed in the Patch Notes to have been fixed)

Edited by Fulmir

Tactical pump drops very commonly ( atleast for me) on apolloderus, mercury.  You do have to fight at lest 5-10 mins to get it because they do not spawn between 0 and 5 minutes. Focus on bombards

Gunslinger is also common on Apolloderus but you also have to fight for 5- 10 minutes for that. focus on napalms

Stopping power should also drop on apolloderus, but I dont notice it drop that much, but since many scorches spawn there you have a high chance of getting it. 

Now go and kick some grineer &#!, young tenno.

Add Barrel Diffusion to that list..and reach.

I've gotten two of these since the patch, they're a Rare reward from high tier Defense missions. I got my first one from a Wave 5 Xini.

Tactical pump drops very commonly ( atleast for me) on apolloderus, mercury.  You do have to fight at lest 5-10 mins to get it because they do not spawn between 0 and 5 minutes. Focus on bombards

Gunslinger is also common on Apolloderus but you also have to fight for 5- 10 minutes for that. focus on napalms

Stopping power should also drop on apolloderus, but I dont notice it drop that much, but since many scorches spawn there you have a high chance of getting it. 

Now go and kick some grineer &#!, young tenno.

Confirming Gunslinger drops on Apolloderus but no sign of Tactical Pump, removing Gunslinger from the list though.

Also drops were changed from a per-unit system with 9.8 so they should be based entire on faction and tier.

How about split chamber

Again, not including Rare mods. Too hard to verify.

None of those mods are missing, I get them all the time.

Post proof and where you get them then?

Several of these used to be quite common under the old drop tables but I've heard repeatedly from veteran players that they haven't seen them in a while.

I've gotten two of these since the patch, they're a Rare reward from high tier Defense missions. I got my first one from a Wave 5 Xini.

Confirming Gunslinger drops on Apolloderus but no sign of Tactical Pump, removing Gunslinger from the list though.

Also drops were changed from a per-unit system with 9.8 so they should be based entire on faction and tier.

Again, not including Rare mods. Too hard to verify.

Post proof and where you get them then?

Several of these used to be quite common under the old drop tables but I've heard repeatedly from veteran players that they haven't seen them in a while.

Where I get them? I don't keep track of that man, I just play the game, but I know that I have gotten these mods lately, I get tons of Gunslingers and Target Crackers all over the place. I get Tactical Pump and Shell Compression sometimes and rarely stopping power but I still get it. I've seen all of the mods you listed drop more than once this week, where? I don't know and I don't care.

Where I get them? I don't keep track of that man, I just play the game, but I know that I have gotten these mods lately, I get tons of Gunslingers and Target Crackers all over the place. I get Tactical Pump and Shell Compression sometimes and rarely stopping power but I still get it. I've seen all of the mods you listed drop more than once this week, where? I don't know and I don't care.

Then post proof or post where you found them so someone else can post proof. That way we can confirm you're not just miss-remembering from a prior patch where these did drop more commonly. Target Cracker specifically used to be a fairly common drop from a common low-level Grineer enemy. Emphasis on "used to be".