Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nakak Pearl Farming Taking Forever

AwesomeA1000

Is it just me, or is it taking a long time to farm for the Nakak Pearls?

I'm getting 10 Nakak Pearls at most at the end of a mission. With the cost for Dog Days Scene alone costing 700, it's going to take a long time to farm enough of this credit for all of the items.

Is there a better way to farm for this that I'm unaware of?

2 минуты назад, AwesomeA1000 сказал:

I'm getting 10 Nakak Pearls at most at the end of a mission. With the cost for Dog Days Scene alone costing 700, it's going to take a long time to farm enough of this credit for all of the items.

Welcome to Grindframe boi... Best way it's farm 4-th mission with as much kill as u can.

27 minutes ago, AwesomeA1000 said:

The 4th mission gives pearls on kills on top of end of mission Pearls.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

The 4th mission gives pearls on kills on top of end of mission Pearls.

Best to do it solo though, cus kills from your teammates don’t give you pearls, and i’ve had a lot of people deliberately kill steal some of my enemies. Not a big fuss in warframe anyway, but in this event, it’s somewhat is, but you only really lose a few pearls most of the time. Kinda makes things more competitive in a PVE mode in a squad when you need to get kills to get pearls, while making sure your teammates don’t try and take them from you, so it’s best to stick to solo mode so you can get the kills yourself without someone firing the last shot at them when you’ve done 99% of the work in taking them out

Yeah I got 5 or 6 balls last time my kavat spends his time knocking them all over my ship & I got the scene & sigil & stuff im not hoing to bother with it Im playing something else at moment anyway,still havnt been bothered to get Titania prime yet,dont even have deathcube yet come to think of it or the aksomatis,logged in the other night saw the 3rd episode was up but I didnt realise how tired I was untill I tried to find the evidence so I gave up & went to bed instead.

Not missing much really.

1 hour ago, AwesomeA1000 said:

Hi I suggest doing it solo on the last mission of Dog Days. I also suggest to group them up for a faster and easy kill you u should have least 100+ nakak essence in every misision

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Oh is Dog Days back ? 

I thought that was a one time thing...

In any case Did they finally let you use abilities or is it still devoid of any variety ?

It's the same they just reduced the cost but didn't really increase the drop rate.

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Oh is Dog Days back ? 

I thought that was a one time thing...

In any case Did they finally let you use abilities or is it still devoid of any variety ?

It's been back for a while now. Shows up as a message in the inbox when you log in. Also shows up in the quick sections of the HUD Kind of hard to miss if you play the game. 

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Unfortunate... i never managed to get the Beach Ball for my pets 😞

Doesn't take too long if you play the fourth mission. The difficult part is picking which one you want. 

HAHAHAHAAAA (Thats MY Man)

Farming PEARLS for The Balls off Matzo Ball Food GIF by TirolMeat Backs sorry did i SAID  Balls Of Meatbacks I meant beach day summer GIF by Anchor Point 'S

i DID Buy A LOT of  Beach Balls for all the HARD work i did putt in Farming  my ShinySad Puppy GIF by TikTok so i CAN Putt them in a Hallway For FUN in the DoJo or Someting.

And Quess WHAT You can not even use the Fluffy Beach Balls for Decoration in the DoJo so that means just like many Decoration toys 
that it is only for your Orbitter. (The Question is WHY and do i get some SAND with IT)........

REMEMBER i COMMAND YOU TO HAVE FUN 

Greetings from: 

Archived