Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballistica Volley/burst

Hexosaurus

I noticed that this weapon doesn't have a 'charged' volley/burst. It is either fully charged for single fire, or anything below fully charged for volley.

I'd love to see the damage of it scale with the amount it has been charged. Similarly to the way the bows have been done. 

I noticed that this weapon doesn't have a 'charged' volley/burst. It is either fully charged for single fire, or anything below fully charged for volley.

I'd love to see the damage of it scale with the amount it has been charged. Similarly to the way the bows have been done. 

Its supposed to be a precision weapon. The 4 shot burst is just so you don't get murdered by groups of enemies. Devs did a good job with the Ballisica

Its supposed to be a precision weapon. The 4 shot burst is just so you don't get murdered by groups of enemies. Devs did a good job with the Ballisica

While I haven't used the weapon, I agree with this. Slow, precise option AND fast multishot option. It's an all around balanced weapon and looks cool. Also, have you ever tried to shoot a half drawn crossbow? That's not even an option. Bows can do that. Crossbows are all or nothing.

Edited by SteeleTheShow