Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Bug - Multishot Malfunctioning in Panthera Prime

RenzorTheRed

Not sure where to put weapon bugs, but I noticed a problem with the Panthera Prime tonight. I was wondering why my shots were spreading around my enemies like a shotgun, and I realized that multishot was behaving weirdly. Without multishot, the weapon shoots its blades in a tight pattern like any other rifle. But with 1.9 multishot, shooting almost 2 blades every shot, it spreads them out consistently in a horizontal pattern, straddling the crosshair by a lot. At first, I thought that the 'heavy caliber' mod was dealing a huge blow to accuracy, but it was the multishot. I was able to consistently make it fire in the same pattern.

Check this out:

dwlff1X.jpg

And here's the build I was using for that:

63tZmdk.jpg

54 minutes ago, RenzorTheRed said:

I was able to consistently make it fire in the same pattern.

Alas, that seems to be intended, see also e.g. Angstrum or Kulstar (or regular Panthera with Split Chamber + Heavy Caliber),
on some weapons, shooting multiple projectiles will always have them spread out and form a consistent pattern.

So, not a bug really, just a terrible design decision for Panthera Prime (which is why I made this topic earlier, heh).

• 2 weeks later...

Add a little bit. Looks like Panthera Prime actually uses same disposition, as original one.

I have a RM with +DMG, +Heat, +MS and -Magazine, and Arsenal UI shows more MS than it should (2.1 with only RM installed, while RM shows only 82% MS). Looks like while DISPLAYED disposition is indeed 0.5 and RM's stats are displayed as such, Arsenal UI calculates stats using disposition of original Panther... And that's not an Arsenal UI bug, as in missions I see magazine size exactly as Arsenal UI shows.

BTW, having total MS of about 3, I can't complain on Panthera's precision - the blades fly very tight and where I want 'em.

Archived