The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Counter Heavy Caliber's Accuracy

TheSphynx

How are you going to use this diagram when ALL of your posts relate to the bottom 4 quadrants? I hate having this discussion go to this, and this is the VERY LAST time that I even bother to communicate with you. YOU have claimed you are done with this thread but you keep posting; and now derailing the topic. Lets see, maybe you shouldn't use images or diagrams that actually make yourself look even more ignorant. In case you don't believe me, or you have an incredibly thick skull, here you go:

Contradiction:

Responding to Tone:

Ad Hominem (Towards people that attempt to use it on a bow):

Responding to Tone:

"ALL my posts" etc... So, generalization is fun and you WANTED to fight then. I wanted to talk about this mod change. :(

I never said I was done with this thread, misquoting me again, I said I'm done with people who talk about this change that dont even have this mod. (second time I say this too btw). My recent posts were discussion about this change/mod, not derailing, yours, this post, said kettle to pot much? :D

You just want to run your mouth and make stuff up? Have some pointless forum fight and get the last word? Fine, call me once more an A****** or something and we can get this over with and get back to what this thread was about.

And about contradiction if you mean "little to no supporting evidence" except my word and experience then I'm not only one on these forums, people simply don't record  and analyze every moment of their game etc.

Also..

there-is-no-need-to-be-upset.png

We are just talking about spance ninja game.

There's still no negative effect for ignis. 

True dat, prolly hard to get proper negative effect with accuracy/recoil on that AoE thing.

Edited by Patzer

According to the livestream, Scott claims they will be "tweaking" this mod. As to what that means, I'll leave that up to you guys. I find it a bit strange that releasing a counterpart mod wasn't mentioned. Anyways, lets try to keep this discussion going in search of a solution.