Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path - Frost specter

margo1989

"I guess its just me. But its impossible to kill Frost spectr on Mars junction. A tried almost all my frames, guns...tactics....
But continue die. Frost spectr from Mars junction is just to OP.
I guess Steel path end for me... like for many others. Thx DE...your new content is realy playable."

Mmm so...change of status...
Somebody gave me idea about ash.
I used Ash prime with Rakta dark Dagger + my own frost spectr xD
And what was impossible... is possible now. Idk how... but mirracle happened and i killed Frost spectr of Mars junction. Wanna thank you all. Who tried help me...even if i was wrong.
Good luck all.

36 minutes ago, margo1989 said:

I guess Steel path end for me... like for many others. Thx DE...your new content is realy playable. 😞

It coulnd't be your fault in any way could it?

IT MUST BE DE!

Oh, btw, that spectre, I killed it in 3 sec top.

Git gud.

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Nox174:

I mean, go invisible and give him a few wacks... it shouldn't be too hard. 

vor 36 Minuten schrieb trst:

Honestly it sounds like you're not ready to take on the mode. But you can just cheese it with your operator or at least use it to avoid Avalanche or wait out Cold procs if necessary.

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Kaggelos:

give'im a frosty bonk to the head

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Kylo.:

Mag, slap magnetise on his head, shoot once (with Exergis). Done.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb crimsonspartan1:

I just used Khora and commanded Venari to do the whole snarl attack on him, with sharpened claws to reduce it’s armour along with my smeeta with the same mod helping out with the armour reduction and just continued firing at it with my weapons. Wasn’t really that hard. 

vor 26 Minuten schrieb KnossosTNC:

I tore him apart with my Valkyr. Slapped on Preparation, switched her claws to Corrosive, hit 4 the moment I hit the switch.

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Loza03:

Step 1: nab your Skiajati.

Step 2: hit Frost with a heavy attack. Repeat as necessary.

Step 3: Frost dies to massive bleed damage.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb JackHargreav:

Just melee him.

It always works.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb yarl5000:

Keep trying, need to improve your builds and such. 

Also try Wukong your clone smacking frost around helps. 

vor 13 Minuten schrieb SneakyErvin:

Revenant + Melee is a simple solution to almost every problem in the game.

These answers sum up perfectly what i like about the Steel Path so far!

For more or less the first time, we actually have to use all the tools the game gives us to beat the content.

And the good thing, as these answers show, there are tons of possibilities to easily beat the content if you use your tools.

Of course there will be always a way to "cheese it" and you can always take the easy route and use Inaros/Limbo and co,

but if you chose to use other frames it finally feels like playing the game again!

In my case, i use a combination of abilities and weapons which synergize well.

Its not too hard and i still dont die too often even with squishy frames, but i have to work for it a bit.

Ps: @Kylo. Thanks for mentioning my new favourite frame for this gamemode 🙂

I liked Mag before, but the damagebuff of her 2 or the debuffs/CC from her 3/4 never felt "necessary" because enemies died anyway,

or they died instantly from the ability itself, but now i actually need those Buffs/Debuffs to kill enemies quicker. Fun Gameplay i suggest trying out aswell^^

33 minutes ago, margo1989 said:

I guess its just me. But its impossible to kill Frost spectr on Mars junction. A tried almost all my frames, guns...tactics....
But continue die. Frost spectr from Mars junction is just to OP.
I guess Steel path end for me... like for many others. Thx DE...your new content is realy playable. 😞

Well isn't this a beautiful disaster of a post. I can hardly think about how you may have a ghost of a chance to beat this poor specter, then again I not only have eyes but know how to use them.

I suggest Ash go invisible and melee him with your weapons. I would ask if you have Ash but we both know the prime answer to that now don't we.

19 минут назад, Magus_Tahir сказал:

Well isn't this a beautiful disaster of a post. I can hardly think about how you may have a ghost of a chance to beat this poor specter, then again I not only have eyes but know how to use them.

I suggest Ash go invisible and melee him with your weapons. I would ask if you have Ash but we both know the prime answer to that now don't we.

No, we dont. I m glad you even find of name of dojo of one person. Even better...you wrote it correctly. Stupid me.
You feel better now?
I m glad you are pro. Next time dont be rude and so clever of yourself and just help for exchange?

3 minutes ago, margo1989 said:

No, we dont. I m glad you even find of name of dojo of one person. Even better...you wrote it correctly. Stupid me.
You feel better now?
I m glad you are pro. Next time dont be rude and so clever of yourself and just help for exchange?

My friend, if you make a stupid post, you're gonna expect stupid answers. 

You didn't try, you gave up. Not a good mindset to have playing this game...or in real life. Oh, your solutions didn't work? Find a different one then. Hell, plenty of your fellow players here have given you a ton of strats above.

Here's mine: use Excal Umbra's 2 and then melee. 

3 minutes ago, margo1989 said:

You feel better now?

You did not ask for help, you came to the general forum to say you could not progress and lambasted DE for it. Had you said "I am having difficulty getting passed this junction does anyone have any advice or suggestions?" You may find that more people would be inclined to feel sympathetic to your case. You chose your words and the response for them was equal in measure. Moreover we have a Players helping Players section in these very forums to assist anyone who needs help with any facet of the game that the people in the forums are able to assist with. You can find it here: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/38-players-helping-players/

The people of these forums are not mind readers, if help is what you seek then your original post is not the correct way to go about it. 

I wish you good luck, and good gaming.

1 минуту назад, Magus_Tahir сказал:

You did not ask for help, you came to the general forum to say you could not progress and lambasted DE for it. Had you said "I am having difficulty getting passed this junction does anyone have any advice or suggestions?" You may find that more people would be inclined to feel sympathetic to your case. You chose your words and the response for them was equal in measure. Moreover we have a Players helping Players section in these very forums to assist anyone who needs help with any facet of the game that the people in the forums are able to assist with. You can find it here: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/38-players-helping-players/

The people of these forums are not mind readers, if help is what you seek then your original post is not the correct way to go about it. 

I wish you good luck, and good gaming.

If i didnt wrote the way i wrote. It will be ignored. Yes you too gl.

Archived