Steel Path - Frost specter

On 2020-08-01 at 12:19 AM, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Quite frankly, you're not as good as you thought you were just yet. Keep practicing, levelling up your gear and take on Steel Path later on. Chances are you're using pub groups to get this far. Blink and you'll miss it.

Lmao "bUt sTuPiD sPaCe kIDs ArE ClUnKy!"

• 5 months later...

Managed to eat him with Lavos. 300% Strength, 145% Range, all 3 umbral mods. Duration and Efficiency 50% because of the corrupted mods, and missing two mods because not enough points. Also, stand united aura. 

Weapon was Cedo with max status, viral, heat, chilling reload, hell's chamber. max out the damage after the status chance, and just let the glaive rip free. 

For those interested in how I did it: 

There's essentially two phases you need to deal with. As soon as the fight starts, load up on magnetic, and then slide at him with 2. the constant spread of AoW plus you fiering at it, and a companion, will slowly chip away at his shields. once they are gone, they either don't regenerate, or do so slowly enough to not matter. 

Phase two, when you're tryign to damage his health, is the hardest. Just load up on as many status effects as you can. Focus on Viral, Cold, Heat, Corrosion and Blast. and use your 1 to keep healed up. You'll want to constantly use the slidign attack to spread one of the status, preferably viral, while applying the other two with either the 1 or 3. make sure you spread as many status as you can before using your 4. And then just continue damaging him. Do not let him get near you, ever. Slide past him and simply make sure he's in the range of the vials. 

4 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Your problem, you should get that checked by a professional, perhaps, just saying...

Are you stalking me now? You should probably see someone about that too. It detracts from topica at hand and more often than not the information is no longer accurate given the nature of the devs to change things, not always for the better. 

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Are you stalking me now? You should probably see someone about that too. It detracts from topica at hand and more often than not the information is no longer accurate given the nature of the devs to change things, not always for the better. 

More like noticing a broken record that won't stop playing, TBH.

2 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Well aware.

I also think silly posts need to be derided. 🤣

Indeed, which is what I said in the other thread but whatever, feel free to turn it around on me instead lol. Btw I thought I genuinely did answer your question as I do like to help players, what exactly do you want to know for Index?