Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

[WIP] Protea Cerebrata ?

Decided to try to make something again as I got some free time this week , and just play around with Marvelous Designer and warframe skins.
QtlEZN4.pngSketched out general idea/shapes but we'l see how this one goes

Edited by sir_AXE
  • Like 7

Is the skin supposed to have like elements related to the infestation?

my only issue with it is that the helmet doesn’t feel very greneer. The bulkiness, the pointed edges and the tentacle looking parts make it look more like a cross between corpus and the infested. 

Just now, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Is the skin supposed to have like elements related to the infestation?

my only issue with it is that the helmet doesn’t feel very greneer. The bulkiness, the pointed edges and the tentacle looking parts make it look more like a cross between corpus and the infested. 

Not sure yet 😄 but yeah I see what you mean , though graxx was lore related in warframe universe with greneer by default , my bad.
Tentacles will be more "organic+tech" detailed to replace her current ones , but I may need to adjust the shape a bit

• Like 1

CQNHJxa.gif
As she has some dynamic parts thought maybe I could also add them , eye cover would turn into facial cover + the whole brain thingy could be revealed as well , kinda like nidus skin ) But yeah I'l take my time experimenting with this one
Bb8BLcF.gif

Edited by sir_AXE
  • Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...