Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should you report someone for intentionally sabotaging a mission?

(PSN)Oromuerto

Question

Did a public lobby high level sabatoge. Another person loaded in as I was almost done. On this particular one there is a time limit to extract.

Despite the screen warning the time limit and me warning via chat that time was getting low, person was near extraction area but wouldn’t go into the circle, just was goofing around, so mission failed and lost some of the cool stuff I’d picked up. They were MR20+ so it’s not like they don’t know how extraction worked.

Said “thanks” in the chat out of frustration when the mission failed and they immediately responded with “no problem :3” so they clearly weren’t AFK and were aware they’d caused the mission to fail. Would you report for intentionally sabotaging? 

Welll....it is a sabotage mission...soooo you got sabotaged? Idk why you would bother to report him. Just restart the mission solo and thats that. Its best to move on from players like these. As an example ,yesterday i was on jupiter IO doing the steel path def mission with octavia on public. A limbo dude started to spam hes bouble on top of my mallet resulting in me doing 0 dmg and the rounds lasted an ethernity.As a rezult of hes actions i asked him ,nicely ,to stop using the bouble on my mallet but afterwards he spamed the bouble on me. TLDR ignored him ,finished the mission and moved on.

Archived