Sign in to follow this  
Nerubian77

Crashing at Login

Seems as of this morning I cannot log in to warframe at all. I get as far as punching my password in and waiting for the logging in icon then bam hard crash no warning or error report. Any ideas what is going on? I have gone through the antivirus and verify route and would prefer to not have to reinstall.

• Like 1

FIxed due to another person finding it to be a windows/razer update issue.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm having the same issue. How exactly did you fix it? I tried updating my Razer stuff and they were up to date and windows just updated before this.

Edit: Nvm, there was a windows update since last night apparently.

Edited by E5THORN

Is it happening again for you? I've checked and there's no update for windows or razer, but it keeps crashing.

Hi, I am having the same issues, not so much as putting in my password and pressing enter, it crashes, what do I do to fix this? 

Posted (edited)

Same problem here, just reinstalled the game on the same computer I had played it on a year ago and it crashes every time I put in my password. Checked Razor and Windows, no updates available.

Update: Uninstalled and installed it through Steam instead of the downloaded installer - same problem, crashes as soon as I enter my password.

Edited by Kurgan2

Man, I wish that had fixed it for me. I looked, had those .dll files so I deleted them and restarted, verified and optimized cache.. and crashed at login just the same.

On 2020-07-31 at 6:53 PM, Kurgan2 said:

Man, I wish that had fixed it for me. I looked, had those .dll files so I deleted them and restarted, verified and optimized cache.. and crashed at login just the same.

I uninstalled the app 

Edited by (PS4)WetPollito