Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Golden Spire (OOC, Character Listing)

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Don't worry, posting soon.

by the way, @EpicdudeX, what is MOA's loadout (model, precepts, suchlike)?

M.O.A. is made of the Para Head, Krisys Core, Munit Gyro and Gauth Brackets. It has Whiplash Mine and Shockwave Actuators as its main precepts. It has a Prisma Burst Laser which I believe is modded for electric damage, and each shot is about 350ish damage ingame.

After properly looking through my ingame mod configurations, M.O.A. has six utility mods: Whiplash Mine, Shockwave Actuators, Shield Charger, Medi-Ray, Primed Animal Instinct, and Vacuum. Prisma Burst Laser is deals electric and blast damage, and approximates to about 266.1 damage per shot.

I'm also going to add Vampkitty, in case he also comes into play. He has Pounce, Sharpened Claws, Swipe, Draining Bite, Transfusion, Primed Animal Instinct, and Fetch.

1 hour ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

I'm gonna wait for Lucien to release his Stasis and/or Cataclysm before posting again

Fair enough. We’ll try to get to that point soon so you don’t feel left out. Feel free to post reaction posts if you want to show what is going through Anak’s mind.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Fair enough. We’ll try to get to that point soon so you don’t feel left out. Feel free to post reaction posts if you want to show what is going through Anak’s mind.

I'll have Lucien drop Anak's Stasis the next time Kacilius replies to Lucien. (Basically have Lucien ask what happened or something, and Kacilius will note that Anak is friendly)

3 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Sorry for the late respose, something came up 

10 hours ago, (XB1)PolarisWren said:

Apologies for ghosting, my modem died *facepalm*

I had a busy couple of days as well, so it’s all good.

On 2020-10-05 at 1:08 PM, Rakawan said:

The object is merely a shard of metal, most likely carved from the hull of a ship. The back of it has a symbol any free Grineer would know. The symbol of the legendary Kavor pacifists. The other side has two words in Grineer script and a set of coordinates. 

”Save Them.”

The coordinates lead to an unexplored portion of the Kuiper Belt. 

Can Tenno read Grineer script? Or just any language in general? If not, can a scanner translate for them or are we blocked by a language barrier?

24 minutes ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Or ask the grineer sitting next to you :)

That's what I'm planning to do. I'm going to ask Anak about the coordinates anyway, but I just want to know if Tenno can read script or if I have to ask for a translator.

16 hours ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

It probably depends on whether a given Tenno has studied Grineer script before, rather than being intrinsically able or unable.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Depends on character backstory. If they have had enough contact with Grineer to learn then sure. 

Sorry for the lack of response. Work has been busy. Will try to reply tonight.

Alright, time to make Kacilius completely illiterate only only understand Orokin and Tenno (If Tenno Script is a thing)

4 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

Alright, time to make Kacilius completely illiterate only only understand Orokin and Tenno (If Tenno Script is a thing)

Those wavy runes you see in many dojos & orokin flags on the moon? Tenno-Script.
Tenno, Grineer and Corpus Script as used ingame have been deciphered into english (they're all more-or-less alphabet-ciphers + some garbled english), but that ofc doesn't help you read it if you never thought about learning the respective alphabets.

20 minutes ago, Owlrrex said:

Those wavy runes you see in many dojos & orokin flags on the moon? Tenno-Script.
Tenno, Grineer and Corpus Script as used ingame have been deciphered into english (they're all more-or-less alphabet-ciphers + some garbled english), but that ofc doesn't help you read it if you never thought about learning the respective alphabets.

Thanks for the explanation. I'm still going to have Kacilius only understand Tenno-Script. Honestly, I still can't wrap my head around how it works, but eh.

Archived