Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Golden Spire (OOC, Character Listing)

Rakawan

In case either one of you are concerned with Kacilius attempting to shoot up Anak or causing “trouble”, don’t worry. For now, he’s just overly cautious. I probably also forgot to add in my backstory he takes time to open up to others.

Edit: Actually, scratch this. This was “backstory” for another unrelated role play that ended up failing for me. Just carry on.

Holy hell, Rakawan, it has been SO long last I saw you, I doute you remaber me but I was once part of Synergy?, that weird guy who legit sided with the Orokin, cuz Zaeed was dumb?. How are you doing man?, so good to see you back on the forums again!, I may return to RP at some point if you'll have me again 😅

If you wanna catch up some time, feel free to drop me a DM! 

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Holy hell, Rakawan, it has been SO long last I saw you, I doute you remaber me but I was once part of Synergy?, that weird guy who legit sided with the Orokin, cuz Zaeed was dumb?. How are you doing man?, so good to see you back on the forums again!, I may return to RP at some point if you'll have me again 😅

If you wanna catch up some time, feel free to drop me a DM! 

Yes I remember. You had good character ideas, but I would HIGHLY recommend AGAINST bringing Zaeed to this thread. 

I have been very busy in life. Finally got the chance to bring a new RP thread to life though. 

You are welcome to join at any time.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Random Brit7900 said:

Hey, Just wondering before I write up my character, Are necramechs allowed as a mode of transport in the depths? 

Allowed, yes. Advised, no. 

A lot of the terrain is small pockets of pseudo stalactites and open expanses. What “ground” is present is often unstable and cannot support a ton of weight. A Necramech Would be almost unusable except in  various ruins.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Yes I remember. You had good character ideas, but I would HIGHLY recommend AGAINST bringing Zaeed to this thread. 

I have been very busy in life. Finally got the chance to bring a new RP thread to life though. 

You are welcome to join at any time.

Glad you do! 😄

Not to worry, Zaeed is a long dead character that I do not plan to bring back, canonically I guess he was killed, if I where to give a RP reason. But glad to see you are back, I'll take a gander at the RP and see how it is, before I jump back into the RP Pit, encase IRL gets the better of myself and others. 

With that being said, can you give me a quick rundown of if this is a cannon based of what happened with Synergy?, or is this completely brand new?

8 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Glad you do! 😄

Not to worry, Zaeed is a long dead character that I do not plan to bring back, canonically I guess he was killed, if I where to give a RP reason. But glad to see you are back, I'll take a gander at the RP and see how it is, before I jump back into the RP Pit, encase IRL gets the better of myself and others. 

With that being said, can you give me a quick rundown of if this is a cannon based of what happened with Synergy?, or is this completely brand new?

Synergy is non canon for here. This a new take on some of the characters from that. Aka Seven being part of Solaris United rather than being chancellor of a colony, Sam being Corpus (instead of Tenno) and her son being half Corpus rather than half Grineer.

Ryoko is a bit more absent as he is the right hand ( or fist) man of Master Tanis (whose identity is somewhat of a mystery).

34 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Glad you do! 😄

On second thought if you can tone down the “Orokin are perfect” aspect Zaeed as a character obsessed with them might actually do well here. 

Name: Tecchy 

Race/faction: Former Corpus, Corpus Tech, The Perrin sequence

Equipment: Supra. It’s 12.5 Rounds per second Make up for its Slow reload speed

Appearance: Your standard Corpus tech, Orange crewman suit Covered in dirt and dust due to a recent Operation on mars. Noticeably, The Perrin sequence logo is engraved on the front of the helmet

Companion: Jacket is a Standard Corpus  MOA. Painted a Light blue Colour. Equipped with an inquisitive emotion module. No weapons are present

Personality: Calm and Collective, Quiet and reluctant to speak

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Allowed, yes. Advised, no. 

A lot of the terrain is small pockets of pseudo stalactites and open expanses. What “ground” is present is often unstable and cannot support a ton of weight. A Necramech Would be almost unusable except in  various ruins.

Understandable, Though if I really wanted to use it in some ruins, I could? 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Random Brit7900 said:

Understandable, Though if I really wanted to use it in some ruins, I could? 

Yes, however their use would require a Tenno character. The odds of a non-Tenno impressing the Entrati enough to be awarded a functioning mech are practically zero. There is also the cost of restoring said Necramech. 

This thread is also set about a week after contact was made with the Entrati, so Necramechs would be considered something new and interesting by a lot of different parties.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Random Brit7900 said:

Name: Tecchy 

Race/faction: Former Corpus, Corpus Tech, The Perrin sequence

Equipment: Supra. It’s 12.5 Rounds per second Make up for its Slow reload speed

Appearance: Your standard Corpus tech, Orange crewman suit Covered in dirt and dust due to a recent Operation on mars. Noticeably, The Perrin sequence logo is engraved on the front of the helmet

Companion: Jacket is a Standard Corpus  MOA. Painted a Light blue Colour. Equipped with an inquisitive emotion module. No weapons are present

Personality: Calm and Collective, Quiet and reluctant to speak

Looks good. You can flesh out more about him as you RP. 

Feel free to respond to the Arrival post.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Yes, however their use would require a Tenno character. The odds of a non-Tenno impressing the Entrati enough to be awarded a functioning mech are practically zero. There is also the cost of restoring said Necramech. 

This thread is also set about a week after contact was made with the Entrati, so Necramechs would be considered something new and interesting by a lot of different parties.

I’ll can that idea then. Anyway, is my character submission suitable? 

Archived