Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Golden Spire (OOC, Character Listing)

Rakawan

1 minute ago, EpicdudeX said:

The forums broke recently. From what I found on the Internet, it has to do with the website service provider. What should I use for thoughts instead? I've been using italics for Kacilius' thoughts.

Keep using italics. Unless of course his thoughts can be heard by other people.

10 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

@Rakawan

Where did Tar'rok come from? Also, is looting allowed XP

NPC. You might run into a few others down there. 

Also yes, looting is allowed, even if other players characters, if you can find the body. 

Given that Tecchy fell all the way down to the inner crust, looting his corpse would be more trouble than its worth. 

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

NPC. You might run into a few others down there. 

Also yes, looting is allowed, even if other players characters, if you can find the body. 

Given that Tecchy fell all the way down to the inner crust, looting his corpse would be more trouble than its worth. 

Since you said that this takes place a week after Deimos, Would predasite and Vulpaphyla companions be allowed?

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Random Brit7900 said:

Since you said that this takes place a week after Deimos, Would predasite and Vulpaphyla companions be allowed?

Yes but as Class A infectious lifeforms they would only be allowed within the Depths.

Name: Namesh Lo’ch 

Race/Faction: Tenno

Appearance: Standard Octavia Warframe, Standard Helmet. Purple Primary, Orokin Gold Secondary, More Purple for the Tertiary, Dark pink accents. Golden Manduka suit, Minus the hood. Blonde hair, White hair tips.

Armour of choice: Purple EDO prime chest plate, Rounded of with a Golden orokin finish.

Light Pink K’Iteer shoulder pads, Only the best of the best.

EDO prime Knee plates, Yet again Purple and Rounded off with a Golden orokin finish.

Equipment: Purple Gammacor, Rounded off with a Golden orokin finish.

She just loves to show off.

Personality: Rude, Show off, Entitled. 

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Random Brit7900 said:

Name: Namesh Lo’ch 

Race/Faction: Tenno

Appearance: Standard Octavia Warframe, Standard Helmet. Purple Primary, Orokin Gold Secondary, More Purple for the Tertiary, Dark pink accents. Golden Manduka suit, Minus the hood. Blonde hair, White hair tips.

Armour of choice: Purple EDO prime chest plate, Rounded of with a Golden orokin finish.

Light Pink K’Iteer shoulder pads, Only the best of the best.

EDO prime Knee plates, Yet again Purple and Rounded off with a Golden orokin finish.

Equipment: Purple Gammacor, Rounded off with a Golden orokin finish.

She just loves to show off.

Personality: Rude, Show off, Entitled. 

Everything checks out. Feel free to reply to the Arrival post.

12 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

That's a lot of purple...

Just imagining it without going ingame, it sounds like a bad fashionframe XD

But then, I don't know how that actually looks and purple is actually one of my favorite colors.

I have a friend whose fashionframe involves an ungodly amount of royal purple and lime green. 

Doesn’t look terrible in game, just over the top.

That combo sounds pretty good actually, but when you go over the top with crazy colors, your fashionframe is just a walking blinding genocidal space ninja.

I actually used to do slightly monocolor schemes. (Example: Only red tones on Nyx) Not one of my better days.

Archived