The Golden Spire (OOC, Character Listing)

18 minutes ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

What is the lighting like in the tunnel where Anak is?
Are there lights installed?  cracks letting in light from the surface?  bioluminescent plants/fungi?
Is it bright? dim? dark?

Glowing roots in the ceiling like the tunnels on the Moon maps. Forgot to mention them. Light levels is the same as the caverns in game.

3 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

As Kacilius hopped on the platforms, he heard a large blast. Turning around, he felt a strong wave of heat. "%$#@. Anak is about to kill me, isn't she." He tripped and faceplanted on the last platform. (5, 3)

Gonna treat that as an amendment to the post about his path. However it still works. The field is down and he is currently at A (for activation plate) on the fifth row. 

44 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

@EpicdudeX

So close. Just one off.

Grrrrrr...

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Gonna treat that as an amendment to the post about his path. However it still works. The field is down and he is currently at A (for activation plate) on the fifth row. 

So is the force field between rows 5 and 6 currently down, or is Kacilius still stuck right now?

6 minutes ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Anak isn't blasting the crawlspace opening with fire or anything like that, the rocks aren't getting hot.
At most there's a bit of warm air, 'cuz she's fuming, literally.

That's what I meant by the heat. Since she's an Arson Eximus, and me remembering you saying something about heat emanating from her, I'm basically having Anak as a "space heater".

Also representing that Anak will probably f*** Kacilius up for ditching her.

13 minutes ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

I assume Anak is seeing what Kacilius sees, i.e. only the safe platforms, and they appear as platforms rather than rocks?

Correct. Once the puzzle is solved the illusion vanishes until the path is retraced fully, at which point it resets.

Edited by Rakawan

Well, we might be able to get a few texts in and around your evening/my morning if I don't lie in until 11 like I did today (off work this week). Since I'm in homeoffice, we should be able to get a few texts in there, I think?

Also, sorry for Vydra being distracted THAT quickly. Kind of a thing of hers, with those Ayatans. She's definitely loud enough for Hikaru to hear her voice.

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you emerge into the tunnel you see a rather odd pair making their way towards you. A Grineer Butcher and a Manic. The Manic is dragging the broken body of a Golden Maw behind it, it’s movement slowed by the weight of the proxy. 

The Butcher slows as he sees you and barks a command to his companion as he spots you, his hand coming to rest on a Sheev holstered at his side. A bandolier of similar daggers is sling across his chest. 

Anak would notice that one is missing, and that each has a symbol on it that matches the one on the blade that was embedded in the Corpus crewman’s leg.

The Manic stops, still holding the proxy, its gaze darting between the two of you.

Going to wait for @UnremarkableUsernameto respond first before possibly murdering the new pair